Welcome To TIZAN China
- Tea leaves slow down growth, stimulates an increase in chlorophyll levels, turns the leaves a darker shade of green, and increase amino acids, particularly theanine. We only hand-pick the most delicate tea buds. After harvesting, laid out flat and dried the tea leaves. Then they become Tencha. After that, we de-vein and de-stem and ground to the bright green powder, known as matcha.
- Grinding the leaves is a slow process because the millstones must not get too warm to avoid the leaves’ aroma altered. It may take up to one hour to grind 30 grams of matcha.
- Its amino acids dominate the flavor of matcha. The highest matcha grades have more intense sweetness, and deeper flavor than the standard or coarser tea harvested qualities later.
- During the Tang Dynasty (618–907), Chinese steamed and formed tea leaves into tea bricks for storage and trade. Prepared the tea by roasting and pulverizing the tea, and decocting the resulting tea powder in hot water, then adding salt.
- During the Song Dynasty (960–1279), the method of making powdered tea from steam-prepared dried tea leaves, and preparing the beverage by whipping the tea powder and hot water together in a bowl became popular.
- Chan or Zen Buddhists formed Preparation and consumption of powdered tea into a ritual. The earliest extant Chan monastic code, entitled Chanyuan Qinggui (Rules of Purity for the Zen Monastery), describes tea ceremonies’ etiquette.
- The monk Eisai brought Zen Buddhism and the Chinese preparation of powdered tea to Japan in 1191.
- TIZAN Matcha has a natural color, natural taste, natural quality.
- They have a light fragrance, tasty and refreshing, slightly with seaweed flavor.
- They are rich in protein, amino acids, Chlorophyll.
- Organic Matcha meets EU organic standards.
Chinese Matcha Green Tea Powder contains more than 500 kinds of ingredients, including protein, fat, sugar, vitamins, tea polyphenols, caffeine, free amino acids, chlorophyll, protein, aromatic substances, cellulose, vitamin C, A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, E, K, H, potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, sodium, zinc, selenium, fluorine and so on.
Increases Energy Levels and Keep Calm
Chinese Matcha green tea powder is unique because shading and harvesting increase the content of L-Theanine, an amino acid that helps balance the caffeine.
While Matcha may contain the same caffeine as other tea types, the L-Theanine is known to create calmness without drowsiness.
Another benefit to Matcha is the high concentration of antioxidants. One study found that Matcha has 137 times the polyphenols than regular green tea. This type of green tea contains over 60x the antioxidants of spinach and 7x the antioxidants of high-quality dark chocolate. There is some evidence that these polyphenols may have a protective effect against some types of cancer.
EGCG, found in high concentrations in Matcha, has been shown to increase burning stored fat as energy and decrease new fat cell formation. Other studies have shown that the catechins in Matcha increase the body’s calorie-burning rate each day and offer additional fat-burning benefits during exercise.
A study in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition showed that the catechins in green tea significantly lowered LDL cholesterol. A Cochrane review also showed that regular green tea consumption was associated with lower blood pressure and decreased stroke risk.
Increase Brain Power
The L-Theanine in green tea is known to help stimulate alpha brain waves. These waves are known for their ability to help increase focus and concentration.
Enriched in Chlorophyll
The process of shading the Matcha leaves creates an increased amount of Chlorophyll, which some preliminary research has shown may help the body eliminate heavy metals and other harmful buildups. Research is still lacking in this area, but many alternative doctors recommend Chlorophyll for this purpose.
The same antioxidants that make green tea protective, including EGCG, may also help skin health by reducing inflammation and free radicals that accelerate skin aging.
TIZAN has 500 acres of green tea planting base to provide high-quality raw materials in the Moganshan tea production area. We currently have an annual capacity of more than 100 tons of Matcha.
Q & A
We have gathered more than in the tea industry’s deep processing, experienced technical personnel, established a high-quality quality management team, and attaches great importance to the quality management system construction and operation. It can effectively control the quality of and always provide customers with high-quality products.
TIZAN Matcha powder can more than 2000 mesh; It has a jade green color and excellent glossiness; It has good seaweed fragrance, nice clean-drinking, and great green tea taste.