Hop Extract Xanthohumol Extract | Hops Flower Extract Flavonoids
What is Hops Extract?
TIZAN Hop Extract Xanthohumol Extract | Hops Flower Extract Flavonoids is an herbal supplement that is made from the flowers of the hops plant. While these flowers, which are also sometimes known as seed cones, are more often associated with adding flavor to beer during its preparation, hops is also a useful herb that aids in calming the nervous system and promoting restful sleep. The extract makes it possible to administer a few drops when and as needed, allowing the user to obtain some relief from stress or to settle down enough to get to sleep.
What is Hops?
Humulus lupulus (common hop or hops) is a species of flowering plant in the Cannabaceae family, native to Europe, western Asia and North America. Hops gained acceptance in England as an ingredient in beer and as a medicinal herb in 17th century. Hops gives beer its distinctive taste and prevents bacterial growth. Primary chemical constituents of this herb include humulone, lupulinic acid, bitter principle (lupulin), essential oil, valerianic acid, flavonoids (quercetin, rutin), choline, phytoestrogens, and tannin. Hops is rich in vitamin C and B-complex, and also contains various minerals. Many herbal preparations for insomnia combine Hops with more potent sedative herbs, such as valerian. Hops tea is recommended for conditions of nervous diarrhea, insomnia, and restlessness. The cold tea of Hops, taken an hour before meals, is particularly good for digestion. Hops can be made into a sachet and placed in ones pillowcase as a sleeping aid and nightmare preventive.
Hops is useful as a sleep inducer, has antioxidant activity, anti-inflammatory, estrogen-like properties, and potential anti-tumor activity. Furthermore, compounds in hops may reduce insulin resistance. Additional nutrients helpful for sleep include melatonin and tryptophan. 5HTP is a nutrient that helps with relaxation. Passion Flower and kava are herbs that help to calm nerves.
- Flavonoids 5% by UV
- Xanthohumol 4%, 5%, 90% by HPLC
- 10:1, 20:1
|Latin Name||Humulus lupulus L.|
|Part of Used||Flower|
|Active Ingredients||Flavonoids, Xanthohumol|
- It is valuable as a support for the nervous system.
- It is used for the country remedy to inducing a good night’s sleep.
- It is best known as the preservative and flavor used to make beer.
- It is beneficial for insomnia and nervousness.
- It is a vertical leap enhancement program designed to increase your leg strength through a series of specialized exercises.
- It is quite useful in anti-inflammatory acylphloroglucinol derivatives from Hops.
- It has the ability to anti-proliferative properties of prenylated flavonoids from hops.
- Applied in food field, adding hops when brewing beer, due to its volatile oil so it has fragrant odor, and having antiseptic effect.
- Applied in health product field, to be made into capsule can effective relieve the tension of menopause, upset, anxiety and other symptoms.
- Applied in pharmaceutical field, for the treatment of acute tuberculous exudative pleurisy, tuberculosis and tuberculoid leprosy.
The Best Hop Extract Xanthohumol Extract | Hops Flower Extract Flavonoids Supplier TIZAN
Tizan enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our products, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our product on-time. We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
Why Choose TIZAN Hop Extract Xanthohumol Extract | Hops Flower Extract Flavonoids?
Tizan specialize in Hop Extract Xanthohumol Extract | Hops Flower Extract Flavonoids for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
Where to buy Hop Extract Xanthohumol Extract | Hops Flower Extract Flavonoids?
Just send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!
Store in tightly sealed containers then place in cool and dry place, and away from moisture, light, oxygen.
- Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. N.W:25kgs .I.D.35×H51cm.
- 1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing.
- Sample, double sealed water plastic bags inside with the aluminum bag outside.