L-Rhamnose Monohydrate Powder Sophora Japonica Extract Powder Wholesale
What is L-Rhamnose Monohydrate?
TIZAN L-Rhamnose Monohydrate Powder is extracted from the hydrolytic liquid of quercetin. As the rare monosaccharide existed in the nature, it can be used for assaying intestinal permeability, and it can be used as sweetener.
It is a naturally occurring deoxy sugar. It can be classified as either a methyl-pentose or a 6-deoxy-hexose. Rhamnose occurs in nature in its L-form as L-rhamnose (6-deoxy-L-mannose). This is unusual, since most of the naturally occurring sugars are in D-form. Exceptions are the methyl pentoses L-fucose and L-rhamnose and the pentose L-arabinose. Rhamnose can be isolated from Buckthorn, poison sumac, and plants in the genus Uncaria. Rhamnose is also produced by microalgae belonging to class Bacillariophyceae.
It is commonly bound to other sugars in nature. It is a common glycone component of glycosides from many plants. It is also a component of the outer cell membrane of acid-fast bacteria in the Mycobacterium genus, which includes the organism that causes tuberculosis.
What is Sophora Japonica Extract?
Tizan provides Sophora Japonica Extract series products include:
- Rutin Powder
- Rutin Trihydrate Powder
- Quercetin Dihydrate Powder
- L-Rhamnose Monohydrate Powder
- Troxerutin Powder
- Isoquercitrin Powder
L-Rhamnose Monohydrate Powder Property
|Botanical Source||Sophora japonica L.|
|Part of Used||Bud|
|Appearance||White Crystalline Granule or Crystalline Powder|
|Solubility||Soluble in water and methanol, slightly soluble in ethanol.|
|Chemical Substance||Dihydro-flavonoid compounds|
L-Rhamnose Monohydrate Benefits
- Used in flavour and cosmetics applications
- It is a raw material for production of several flavour chemicals such as natural furanones which are used in a range of natural strawberry and pineapple flavours.
- In addition to its traditional use in flavours L-Rhamnose Monohydrate today has found its way to a range of new applications including its use in cosmetics and personal care products due to its skin anti-ageing properties.
- It can be used for assaying intestinal permeability.
- It can be used as sweetener.
- It can be used for the production of flavors and fragrances.
The Best L-Rhamnose Monohydrate Powder Supplier
Tizan enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in L-Rhamnose Monohydrate powder, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our product on-time. L-Rhamnose Monohydrate powder is our specialty.
We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
Why Choose TIZAN L-Rhamnose Monohydrate Powder?
Tizan specialize in L-Rhamnose Monohydrate powder for several years, we supply product with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
Where to buy L-Rhamnose Monohydrate Powder?
Just send email to email@example.com, or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time
Store in tightly sealed containers in cool and dry place, away from moisture, light, oxygen.
- Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. N.W:25kgs .I.D.35×H51cm.
- 1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing.
- Sample, double sealed water plastic bags inside with the aluminum bag outside.