Ginger Oil Wholesale Tizan Natural Ginger Oil for Hair Supplier
What is Natural Ginger Oil?
Natural ginger oil comes from ginger root (Zingiber officinale), a pungent, peculiar-looking underground rhizome. A member of the Zingiberaceae plant family, this perennial herb grows up to three to four feet high, with narrow spear-shaped leaves, white or yellow flowers, and small tuberous rhizomes with a thick or thin brown skin. Its flesh can be yellow, white, or red, depending on the variety.
Ginger has been valued for thousands of years for its medicinal and culinary properties, particularly in ancient Chinese, Indian, and Greek civilizations. The Mahabharata, a 4th century BC Indian Sanskrit epic, even describes a stewed meat dish that uses ginger as an ingredient. In Ayurvedic medicine, ginger is considered a key plant.
Eventually, ginger was exported to the Roman Empire and became widely traded in Europe by Arab traders. It was also used as an ingredient in sweets. By the 13th to 14th century, ginger – along with black pepper – became a commonly traded spice. It was said that a pound of ginger could be traded for a sheep.
Ginger is one of the most flexible food ingredients today. It can be eaten fresh or dried, steeped as a tea, or grated into your vegetable juice (one of my personal favorites). The dried root is the source for tinctures and supplements, and is also transformed into ginger oil, an energizing and uplifting oil with a wide range of uses.
Ginger oil has a thin consistency and is light yellow in color, with a pleasantly pungent aroma. The scent varies according to the distillation and quality of the ginger used. However, the most aromatically superior ginger oil is said to come from distilling fresh ginger root.
Natural Ginger Oil Usages
Using natural ginger oil can provide these wholesome benefits as well. When used topically, ginger oil can help relieve aches and pain, as well as promote normal blood circulation.
Aromatherapists also value natural ginger oil’s soothing and warming qualities to help address digestive problems. In fact, this is one of ginger oil’s most popular uses: relieving any kind of digestive upset, such as nausea, indigestion, diarrhea, gas, and even morning sickness.
How to use Natural Ginger Oil?
Apply two to three drops in a diffuser, or place on a cotton ball or your handkerchief, and then inhale. This will help reenergize and revitalize your body, mind, and soul.
Mix two to three drops in an ounce of carrier oil, and use as a massage oil. This helps relieve backache, arthritis, muscle pain, rheumatism, and fractures, as well as stimulate your circulatory system and revitalize your libido.
You can also add it to your hot bath or put a few drops on a hot or cold compress, and then apply it to the affected areas.
Inhale via a diffuser or vaporizer to relieve sinusitis, sore throat, and runny nose. It can also work as a decongestant.
Massage a drop into your abdomen to relieve gas and diarrhea.
Natural Ginger Oil Benefits
Natural ginger oil benefits mostly come from its powerful mono- and sesqui-terpenoids, such as neral, geranial, 1,8-cineole, zingiberene, B-bisabolene, and B-sesquiphellandrene. It also contains a-pinene, B-pinene, camphene, linalool, borneol, y-terpineol, nerol, geraniol, and geranyl acetate.
- Natural ginger oil for hair growth.
- It helps promote proper digestion, and can be a great remedy for spasms, dyspepsia, indigestion, and flatulence. It can also increase your appetite, which is great for people who are trying to gain weight.
- Its antiseptic and carminative properties can help treat food poisoning, as well as intestinal infections and bacterial dysentery.
- A study found that natural ginger oil can help repel Anopheles culicifacies mosquitoes, which is the primary carrier of malaria in India.
- It can help relieve and treat coughs, flu, asthma, breathlessness, and bronchitis. Fresh ginger can actually remove mucus from throat and lungs, and is commonly added to tea for its soothing effects.
- It can help reduce prostaglandins, which are the compounds associated with pain. For more information about how ginger relieves pain, check out my article here.
- It can help reduce your risk of blood clots and arteriosclerosis, as well as help decrease the bad cholesterol levels in your blood.
- Adults who consume ginger daily may lower their risk of coronary heart disease, with the probability of illness decreasing when daily ginger intake increased.
- Adults who consume ginger daily have an 8 percent lower risk of developing hypertension. A study found ginger may lower blood pressure through blockade of voltage-dependent calcium channels.
- Research published in the journal Nutrition suggests daily intake of 2 to 4 grams of ginger daily may help prevent chronic diseases.
Ginger Oil Side Effects
If you have any sensitivity to ginger root, do not use ginger oil at all. Some potential side effects of ginger oil are heartburn, sores in mouth, nausea, and skin rashes. If you are taking any type of medication, consult your physician first if it is safe to use or ingest ginger oil.
TIZAN Natural Ginger Oil Property
|Botanical Sources||Zingiber officinalis|
|Appearance||Light yellow liquid|
|Odor||Special pungent odor of ginger|
|Purity||100% Pure and natural without any additive and compound|
TIZAN Supply The Best Natural Ginger Oil
TIZAN enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in natural ginger oil, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our product on-time. Natural ginger oil our specialty.
We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
Why Choose TIZAN Natural Ginger Oil?
Tizan specialize in Natural Ginger Oil for several years, we supply product with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
Where to buy Natural Ginger Oil?
Just send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time
Store in cool and dry place, keep away from light.
- Sample: 100ml/Bottles.
- 180 Liters/Barrel