What is brown rice protein powder?
Brown rice protein powder is a high-quality protein sourced from brown rice. Brown rice is whole-grain rice with the inedible outer hull removed; white rice is the same grain with the hull, bran layer, and cereal germ removed.
It has an 80% protein content and rich amino acid profile; it’s the perfect choice for anyone looking for a protein-packed, dairy-free way of increasing your daily intake. It is using in vegetable protein beverages, health food & beverages, and sausages based on its excellent water solubility. It can also increase protein content and stabilize quality in the infant & student formula milk powder and milk powder for the middle-aged and senior field.
Brown rice and white rice have similar amounts of calories and carbohydrates. Brown rice is a whole grain and a good source of magnesium, phosphorus, selenium, thiamine, niacin, vitamin B6, and manganese and is high in fiber. White rice, unlike brown rice, has the bran and germ removed and therefore has different nutritional content. Brown rice is whole rice from which only removes the husk. The next layers underneath the husk are removed, leaving mostly the starchy endosperm that is white rice. This removal and the subsequent polishing process lost several vitamins and dietary minerals. Among these is oil in the bran, which is removed along with the bran layer, dietary fiber, small amounts of fatty acids, and magnesium. Some of these missing nutrients, such as vitamins B1 and B3, and iron, are sometimes added back into the white rice.
Brown rice protein powder benefits
Brown rice protein powder free from artificial ingredients, sweeteners, or soy contributes to muscle mass growth and maintenance. It’s sugar-free, low in saturated fat, and contains less salt than many plant-powered alternatives.
- Its wide uses in various food applications, which is a standard combination of nutrition, safety, and health.
- It is especially for babies and the aged, which is the ideal combination of nutrition, safety, and health.
- It has the best functions in health foods and nutraceuticals, with an unrivaled high level of nutrition, while it is also workable in a wide variety of food applications.
|Appearance||Creamy Yellow or Yellow Powder|
|Available Specifications||Organic/Non-Organic Brown Rice Protein Powder 300/600/1000 Mesh|
Store in tightly sealed containers then place in cool and dry place, and away from moisture, light, oxygen.
- 20kg/bag: Paper & plastic compound bag, bag lined with kraft paper and PE food inner bag. Or according to customer demands.
- 1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing.
- Sample, double sealed water plastic bags inside with the aluminum bag outside.
Where to buy Brown rice protein powder?
Just send an email to [email protected], or submit your requirement in bottom form. We are of service at any time!