Stachys floridana Extract Stachyose
What is Stachys floridana Extract Stachyose?
TIZAN Stachys floridana Extract Stachyose occurs naturally in numerous vegetables and stachys floridana. Stachyose is less sweet than sucrose, at about 28% on a weight basis. It is mainly used as a bulk sweetener or for its functional oligosaccharide properties. Stachyose is not wholly digestible by humans and delivers 1.5 to 2.4 kcal/g.
What is Stachys floridana?
Stachys floridana is a species of betony in the mint family, Lamiaceae. Much like its relative, the Chinese artichoke, the “crisp, succulent” tuber is edible, and has a pleasingly crunchy texture and a bland, slightly sweet taste.
Latin Name: Stachys floridana
Part of Used: Stem & Root
Active Ingredients: Stachyose
Specification Available: Stachyose 75% by HPLC
Appearance: White Powder
Molecular Formula: C24H42O21
Molecular Weight: 666.5777
Store in tightly sealed containers then places in a cool and dry place while away from moisture, light, and oxygen.
- Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. N.W:25kgs .I.D.35×H51cm.
- 1Kg/Bag (aluminum foil bag).
- Sample: double sealed water plastic bags inside with the aluminum bag outside.
- Increase the body’s probiotic activity and the number of groups to maintain the human micro-ecological balance, relieve constipation, diarrhea and other symptoms of intestinal discomfort.
- Stachyose prevents body to generate and absorb cancerogens, and timely excrete out cancerogens, protect the liver and beauty face.
- It quickly alleviates the harm of taking antibiotics or chemotherapy.
- It can lower blood sugar, relieve diabetes and its complications, it can effectively prevent high blood pressure, high cholesterol, Alzheimer’s.
- Promote the synthesis of vitamins and the safe absorption of Ca, Mg and other mineral elements, improve immunity.
- It can effectively reduce serum cholesterol, relieve coronary heart disease.
- Food field.
- Cosmetics field.
- Health product & pharmaceutical field.
Where to buy Stachys floridana Extract Stachyose?
Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit your requirement in bottom form. We are of service at any time!