What is Stachys floridana Extract Stachyose?
TIZAN Stachys floridana Extract Stachyose occurs naturally in numerous vegetables and stachys floridana. Stachyose is less sweet than sucrose, at about 28% on a weight basis. It is mainly used as a bulk sweetener or for its functional oligosaccharide properties. Stachyose is not wholly digestible by humans and delivers 1.5 to 2.4 kcal/g.
What is Stachys floridana?
Stachys floridana is a species of betony in the mint family, Lamiaceae. Much like its relative, the Chinese artichoke, the “crisp, succulent” tuber is edible, and has a pleasingly crunchy texture and a bland, slightly sweet taste.
Latin Name: Stachys floridana
Part of Used: Stem & Root
Active Ingredients: Stachyose
Specification Available: Stachyose 75% by HPLC
Appearance: White Powder
Molecular Formula: C24H42O21
Molecular Weight: 666.5777
Store in tightly sealed containers then places in a cool and dry place while away from moisture, light, and oxygen.
- Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. N.W:25kgs .I.D.35×H51cm.
- 1Kg/Bag (aluminum foil bag).
- Sample: double sealed water plastic bags inside with the aluminum bag outside.
- Increase the body’s probiotic activity and the number of groups to maintain the human micro-ecological balance, relieve constipation, diarrhea and other symptoms of intestinal discomfort.
- Stachyose prevents body to generate and absorb cancerogens, and timely excrete out cancerogens, protect the liver and beauty face.
- It quickly alleviates the harm of taking antibiotics or chemotherapy.
- It can lower blood sugar, relieve diabetes and its complications, it can effectively prevent high blood pressure, high cholesterol, Alzheimer’s.
- Promote the synthesis of vitamins and the safe absorption of Ca, Mg and other mineral elements, improve immunity.
- It can effectively reduce serum cholesterol, relieve coronary heart disease.
- Food field.
- Cosmetics field.
- Health product & pharmaceutical field.
Where to buy Stachys floridana Extract Stachyose?
Just send an email to [email protected], or submit your requirement in bottom form. We are of service at any time!