What is Stevia leaf extract powder (Stevioside, Rebaudioside)?
Stevia leaf extract powder (Stevioside, Rebaudioside) is extracted from Stevia rebaudiana (Bertoni), a South American plant native to Paraguay that traditionally has been used to sweeten beverages and make tea. The word “stevia” refers to the entire plant and its components, only some of which are sweet. The sweet-tasting components of the stevia plant are called steviol glycosides. Steviol glycosides can be isolated and purified from the leaves of the stevia plant and are now added to some foods, beverages, and tabletop sweeteners in the U.S. and elsewhere. Stevia is a delicious alternative to table sugar. It is often up to 300 times sweeter than sugar, making it measurable by the drop or pinch vs. Tablespoon or cup.
To use stevia, dry the harvested leaves until they crumble easily. Use a light hand and add these leaves as an ingredient in your herb tea mixtures. You can also powder the leaf and add it to your drinks. Some recipe books allow for stevia as the sweetener, but remember that with the concentrated taste, you will need to find a replacement for the bulk of the sugar part of the recipe, as you will replace the larger table sugar portion with no more than 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of stevia powder.
- Rebaudioside A
- Rebaudioside C
- Rebaudioside D
- Rebaudioside B
- Dulcoside A
Stevia leaf extract powder (Stevioside, Rebaudioside) specifications
|RA Series||Rebaudioside A||Total Steviol Glycosides|
|RA 99%||SG 99%|
|RA 99% – 40 Mesh|
|RA 98%||SG 98.5%|
|RA 97%||SG 98%|
|RA 95%||SG 97%|
|RA 80%||SG 95%|
|RA 60%||SG 95%|
|RA 60%||SG 90%|
|RA 50%||SG 95%|
|RA 50%||SG 90%|
|RC Series||Rebaudioside C||–|
|RC 30%||SG 95%|
|RC 95%||SG 97%|
|RB 20%||SG 95%|
|RD 20%||SG 95%|
|STV 80%||SG 95%|
|Steviosides Series||Rebaudioside A||–|
|RA25%, STV58%||SG 90%|
Store in tightly sealed containers then places in a cool and dry place while away from moisture, light, and oxygen.
- Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. N.W:25kgs .I.D.35×H51cm.
- 1Kg/Bag (aluminum foil bag).
- Sample: double sealed water plastic bags inside with the aluminum bag outside.
- It can eliminate fatigue, lower blood glucose levels.
- For stomach discomfort, hypertension, diabetes, obesity and the patients which are limited sugar intake.
- It has a certain role in reducing pressure, help digestion, promote the function of the pancreas and spleen, consistent with people’s pursuit of low calorie, sugar-free, no carbohydrates, no fat healthy lifestyle.
- Applied in beverage, alcoholic drink, iced drinks.
- Applied in confectionary & candy.
- Applied in bread & cake.
- Applied in jam.
- Applied in canned food.
- Applied in flavoring, pickles, fried food.
- Applied in dental hygiene, pharmaceuticals.
- Applied in tobacco.
Where to buy Stevia leaf extract powder (Stevioside, Rebaudioside)?
Just send an email to [email protected], or submit your requirement in bottom form. We are of service at any time!