Ceremonial Grade Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder Principal TZ-M-101
Ceremonial Grade Organic Matcha TZ-M-101
What is Chinese Ceremonial Grade Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder ?
Chinese Ceremonial Grade Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder Principal TZ-M-101 is first rank-highest quality customized Matcha powder, it is made with the best shade-grown green tea leaves every year. Because the tea leaves are precious and the output is low, it needs to be booked in advance.
- – Grade: Ceremonial
- – Level: Principal
- – Shelf Life: 18 Months
- – Storage: Store in cool and dry place, keep away from light.
- – Applications: Ceremonial Matcha
- – Lead Time: 5 days after payment received
- – Payment: Paypal; Western Union; T/T in advance; L/C
- – Shipping: DHL/FEDEX/By Air/By Sea
- – Packing:
- 10KG/Bag * 2Bag/Box or 25KG/Drum, food grade plastic bag inside with the aluminum bag outside.
- 1KG/Bag, food grade plastic bag inside with the aluminum bag outside.
The difference between Ceremonial Grade & Culinary Grade
Wholesale Ceremonial Matcha Green Tea Powder Principal TZ-M-101 should be a jade green color, like the color of lawn or leaves. It should also be very fine to the touch and smell kind of like freshly cut grass. Meanwhile, culinary grade matcha is still green and vibrant, but not as green as its ceremonial partner, while also being fine to the touch.
The difference between Matcha Green Tea Powder and Green Tea Powder
The most obvious distinction between Matcha green tea powder and green tea powder is the color. Matcha has rich chlorophyll content gives it a vibrant bright green color, whereas green tea powder has a yellow-brown color.
Another distinct difference between Matcha green tea powder and green tea powder is the taste. Matcha has a naturally sweet and smooth flavor with a hint of astringency, due to the amino acid theanine. Green tea powder tends to taste more flat and abrasive.