Wholesale Ceremonial Matcha Green Tea Powder Beginner TZ-M-104
Ceremonial Matcha Beginner TZ-M-104
What is Ceremonial Matcha Powder Beginner Level?
TIZAN Ceremonial Matcha Beginner level is made from shade-grown tea leaves. The preparation of matcha starts several weeks before harvest and may last up to 20 days, when the tea bushes are covered to prevent direct sunlight.
- – Grade: Ceremonial
- – Level: Beginner
- – Shelf Life: 18 Months
- – Storage: Store in cool and dry place, keep away from light.
- – Applications: Ceremonial Matcha, Matcha Coffee blend, Matcha soft drink, Instant Matcha tea, Matcha face mask
- – Lead Time: 5 days after payment received
- – Payment: Paypal; Western Union; T/T in advance; L/C
- – Shipping: DHL/FEDEX/By Air/By Sea
- – Packing:
- 10KG/Bag * 2Bag/Box or 25KG/Drum, food grade plastic bag inside with the aluminum bag outside.
- 1KG/Bag, food grade plastic bag inside with the aluminum bag outside.
The difference between Ceremonial Grade & Culinary Grade
Ceremonial grade matcha should be a jade green color, like the color of lawn or leaves. It should also be very fine to the touch and smell kind of like freshly cut grass. Meanwhile, culinary grade matcha is still green and vibrant, but not as green as its ceremonial partner, while also being fine to the touch.
The difference between Matcha Green Tea Powder and Green Tea Powder
The most obvious distinction between Matcha green tea powder and green tea powder is the color. Matcha has rich chlorophyll content gives it a vibrant bright green color, whereas green tea powder has a yellow-brown color.
Another distinct difference between Matcha green tea powder and green tea powder is the taste. Matcha has a naturally sweet and smooth flavor with a hint of astringency, due to the amino acid theanine. Green tea powder tends to taste more flat and abrasive.