Wholesale Culinary Matcha Green Tea Powder Senior TZ-M-202
Culinary Matcha TZ-M-202
What is Culinary Matcha Green Tea Powder Senior Level?
TIZAN Culinary Matcha green tea powder Senior level is intended to be combined with other substances, and is grown for that very purpose. That is why we should not think of these teas as “low” grades. They are just different, the same way that high-quality cooking wines differ from wine produced exclusively for drinking.
You can make a great cup of tea with this grade, but will need to use more powder, about 4 grams or one full teaspoon per cup of liquid. Due to its much lower cost, this is a common choice for many consumers who want to enjoy all the benefits of Culinary grade matcha green tea powder, but can’t afford ceremonial grade.
- – Grade: Culinary
- – Level: Senior
- – Shelf Life: 18 Months
- – Storage: Store in cool and dry place, keep away from light.
- – Applications: Matcha noodles, Matcha cakes, Matcha biscuits, Matcha melon seeds, Matcha cakes, Matcha bread, Matcha jelly, Matcha candy, Matcha ice cream, Matcha chocolate
- – Lead Time: 5 days after payment received
- – Payment: Paypal; Western Union; T/T in advance; L/C
- – Shipping: DHL/FEDEX/By Air/By Sea
- – Packing:
- 10KG/Bag * 2Bag/Box or 25KG/Drum, food grade plastic bag inside with the aluminum bag outside.
- 1KG/Bag, food grade plastic bag inside with the aluminum bag outside.
The difference between Ceremonial Grade & Culinary Grade
Ceremonial grade matcha should be a jade green color, like the color of lawn or leaves. It should also be very fine to the touch and smell kind of like freshly cut grass. Meanwhile, culinary grade matcha is still green and vibrant, but not as green as its ceremonial partner, while also being fine to the touch.
The difference between Matcha Green Tea Powder and Green Tea Powder
The most obvious distinction between Matcha green tea powder and green tea powder is the color. Matcha has rich chlorophyll content gives it a vibrant bright green color, whereas green tea powder has a yellow-brown color.
Another distinct difference between Matcha green tea powder and green tea powder is the taste. Matcha has a naturally sweet and smooth flavor with a hint of astringency, due to the amino acid theanine. Green tea powder tends to taste more flat and abrasive.