Aloe Vera Extract Aloe Emodin | Aloin
What is Aloe Vera Extract?
TIZAN Aloe Vera Extract Aloe Emodin | Aloin are extracted from Aloe vera, which plant is a succulent plant species of the genus Aloe. An evergreen perennial, it originates from the Arabian Peninsula but grows wild in tropical climates around the world and is cultivated for agricultural and medicinal uses. The species is also used for decorative purposes and grows successfully indoors as a potted plant. It is found in many consumer products including beverages, skin lotion, cosmetics, or ointments for minor burns and sunburns.
What is Aloe Emodin?
Aloe emodin (1,3,8-trihydroxyanthraquinone) is an anthraquinone and a variety of emodin present in aloe latex, an exudate from the aloe plant. It has a strong stimulant-laxative action. Aloe emodin is not carcinogenic when applied to the skin, although it may increase the carcinogenicity of some kind of radiation. Aloe emodin is found in the gel, sap or leaves of aloe vera, the socotrine aloe, Barbados aloe, and Zanzibar aloes, the bark of Frangula and cascara sagrada, the leaves of Senna, and the rhizome of rhubarb. Aloe-emodin has not been found in Natal aloes. It has a marked anti-viral effect in vitro against both herpes simplex virus type 1 and 2.
What is Aloin?
Aloin, also known as barbaloin, is a bitter, yellow-brown colored compound noted in the exudate of at least 68 Aloe species at levels from 0.1 to 6.6% of leaf dry weight, and in another 17 species at indeterminate levels. It is used as a stimulant-laxative, treating constipation by inducing bowel movements. The compound is present in what is commonly referred to as the aloe latex that exudes from cells adjacent to the vascular bundles, found under the rind of the leaf and in between it and the gel. When dried, it has been used as a bittering agent in commerce. Aloe is listed in federal regulations as a natural substance that may be “safely used in food” when used “in the minimum quantity required to produce their intended physical or technical effect and in accordance with all the principles of good manufacturing practice.” This food application is generally limited to use in quite small quantities as a flavoring in alcoholic beverages and may usually be identified only as a “natural flavor.”
- Aloe Emodin 95%, 98% by HPLC
- Aloin 10%-90% by HPLC
- 100:1, 200:1
- Anti-bactericidal and anti-inflammatory, it can accelerate the concrescence of the wounds.
- Eliminating waste material from the body and promoting the blood circulation.
- Whitening and moisturizing skin, especially in treating acne;
- Prevent skin being damaged from UV radiation and making skin soft and elastic.
- Barbaloin eliminates the pain and treating hangover, sickness, seasickness.
- It is used to reduce intestinal transit time.
- It is used to reduce total serum cholesterol, serum triglycerides, and fasting and post prandial blood sugar levels.
- Reduce total serum cholesterol, serum triglycerides, and fasting and post prandial blood sugar levels.
- Applied in the fields of food and health product, aloe contains a lot of amino acids, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, which can help body with better health care.
- Applied in pharmaceutical field, it has the function of promoting tissue regeneration and anti-inflammatory.
- Applied in cosmetic field, it is able to nourish and cure the skin.
The Best Aloe Vera Extract Aloe Emodin | Aloin Supplier TIZAN
Tizan enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our products, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our product on-time. We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
Why Choose TIZAN Aloe Vera Extract Aloe Emodin | Aloin?
Tizan specialize in Aloe Vera Extract Aloe Emodin | Aloin for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
Where to buy Aloe Vera Extract Aloe Emodin | Aloin?
Just send email to [email protected], or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!
Store in tightly sealed containers then place in cool and dry place, and away from moisture, light, oxygen.
- Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. N.W:25kgs .I.D.35×H51cm.
- 1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing.
- Sample, double sealed water plastic bags inside with the aluminum bag outside.