What is Aloe vera extract (Emodin, Aloin)?
We extract Aloe vera extract (Emodin, Aloin) from Aloe vera, which plant is a succulent plant species of the genus Aloe. An evergreen perennial originates from the Arabian Peninsula grows wild in tropical climates around the world. Many consumer products contain Aloe Emodin and Aloin, for example, beverages, skin lotion, cosmetics, or ointments for minor burns and sunburns.
What is Aloe Emodin?
Aloe emodin (1,3,8-trihydroxyanthraquinone) is an anthraquinone and a variety of emodin present in aloe latex, an exudate from the aloe plant. It has a strong stimulant-laxative action. Aloe emodin is not carcinogenic when applied to the skin, although it may increase the carcinogenicity of some kind of radiation. Aloe emodin is found in the gel, sap or leaves of aloe vera, the socotrine aloe, Barbados aloe, and Zanzibar aloes, the bark of Frangula and cascara sagrada, the leaves of Senna, and the rhizome of rhubarb. Aloe-emodin has not been found in Natal aloes. It has a marked anti-viral effect in vitro against both herpes simplex virus type 1 and 2.
What is Aloin?
Aloin is a bitter, yellow-brown colored compound noted in the exudate of at least 68 Aloe species at levels from 0.1 to 6.6% of dry leaf weight and in another 17 species at indeterminate levels. It is used as a stimulant-laxative, treating constipation by inducing bowel movements. When dried, In commerce, use it as a bittering agent.
Aloe is listed in federal regulations as a natural substance that may be “safely used in food” when used “in the minimum quantity required to produce their intended physical or technical effect and by all the principles of the good manufacturing practice.” This food application is generally limited to small quantities as a flavoring in alcoholic beverages and may usually be identified only as a “natural flavor.”
Aloe vera extract (Emodin, Aloin) benefits
- Aloe vera extract (Emodin, Aloin) has Anti-bactericidal and anti-inflammatory effects, and it can accelerate the concrescence of the wounds.
- Eliminating waste material from the body and promoting the blood circulation.
- Whitening and moisturizing skin, especially in treating acne;
- Prevent skin from UV radiation and making skin soft and elastic.
- Barbaloin eliminates the pain and treating hangover, sickness, seasickness.
- Reduce intestinal transit time.
- Reduce total serum cholesterol, serum triglycerides, and fasting and post prandial blood sugar levels.
- Food and health product, aloe contains a lot of amino acids, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, which can help body with better health care.
- Pharmaceutical field, it has the function of promoting tissue regeneration and anti-inflammatory.
- Cosmetic field, it is able to nourish and cure the skin.
- Aloe Emodin 95%, 98% by HPLC
- Aloin 10%-90% by HPLC
- 100:1, 200:1
Store in tightly sealed containers then place in cool and dry place, and away from moisture, light, oxygen.
- Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. N.W:25kgs .I.D.35×H51cm.
- 1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing.
- Sample, double sealed water plastic bags inside with the aluminum bag outside.
Where to buy Aloe vera extract (Emodin, Aloin)?
Just send an email to [email protected], or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!