Anemone Chinensis Root Extract Anemonin
What is Anemone Chinensis Root Extract?
TIZAN Anemone Chinensis Root Extract Anemonin is extracted from Anemone chinensis root, which is a basionym of the currently known Pulsatilla chinensis and is one of the 50 fundamental herbs used in traditional Chinese medicine. It is a perennial herb, belongs to the family of Ranunculaceae. The flowering period is from March to May, and the fruit period is from May to June. It is mainly distributed in Heilongjiang, Shandong, Shaanxi, Henan, Shanxi, Jiangsu provinces, etc.
What is Anemonin?
Anemonin is a compound found in plants of the buttercup family. It is the dimerization product of the toxin protoanemonin and is easily hydrolysed to a dicarboxylic acid. The substance is named for the plant genus Anemone, where it was first identified. Antispasmodic and analgetic properties have been described.
- Anemonin 25% by HPLC
- 5:1, 10:1, 20:1
|Latin Name||Anemone chinensis|
|Other Name||Chinese Pulsatilla Root Extract|
|Part of Used||Root|
|Appearance||Brown Fine Powder|
Store in tightly sealed containers then place in cool and dry place, and away from moisture, light, oxygen.
- Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. N.W:25kgs .I.D.35×H51cm.
- 1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing.
- Sample, double sealed water plastic bags inside with the aluminum bag outside.
- With the function of Anti amoeba, antibacterial, it can clear heat and detoxifying, cool blood and treat dysentery.
- It has the function of treating noxious heat and blood dysentery, genital itching and vaginal discharge.
- As the raw materials of drugs for anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory, it is mainly used in pharmaceutical field.
- As great and active ingredients for human, it is mainly used in health product industry.
- As pharmaceutical raw materials for a variety of acute inflammation, it is mainly used in cosmetic industry.
Where to buy Anemone Chinensis Root Extract Anemonin?
Just send email to [email protected], or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!