Bitter Melon Extract Charantin
What is Bitter Melon Extract?
TIZAN Bitter Melon Extract Charantin is extracted form Bitter melon, known as momordica charantia, bitter gourd, bitter squash, or balsam-pear, has names in other languages which have entered English as loanwords, e.g. goya from Okinawan and karela from Sanskrit. It is a tropical and subtropical vine of the family Cucurbitaceae, widely grown in Asia, Africa, and the Caribbean for its edible fruit. Its many varieties differ substantially in the shape and bitterness of the fruit. Bitter melon originated in India and was introduced into China in the 14th century.
Bitter Melon is in use since a very long time in Hindu medicine or Ayurveda. Bitter melon has been used in various Asian and African herbal medicine systems for a long time. In Turkey, it has been used as a folk remedy for a variety of ailments, particularly stomach complaints. In traditional medicine of India different parts of the plant are used to relieve diabetes, as a stomachic, laxative, antibilious, emetic, anthelmintic agent, for the treatment of cough, respiratory diseases, skin diseases, wounds, ulcer, gout, and rheumatism.
It has a number of purported uses including cancer prevention, treatment of diabetes, fever, HIV and AIDS, and infections. While it has shown some potential clinical activity in laboratory experiments, “further studies are required to recommend its use”. For fever reduction and relief of menstrual problems, there is no scientific research to back these claims. For cancer prevention, HIV and AIDS, and treatment of infections, there is preliminary laboratory research, but no clinical studies in humans showing a benefit.
With regard to the use of Momordica charantia for diabetes, several animal studies and small-scale human studies have demonstrated a hypoglycemic effect of concentrated bitter melon extract.
What is Charantin?
Charantin is a chemical substance obtained from the bitter melon, reputed to be responsible for the hypoglycaemic properties of those plants.
- Charantin 10% by HPLC
- 5:1, 10:1 or According to customize
|Latin Name||Momordica charantia L.|
|Other name||Balsam Pear Extract, Bitter Gourd Extract, Bitter Squash Extract, Momordica Charantia Extract|
|Part of Used||Fruit|
|Appearance||Brown yellow fine powder|
- It has the function of clearing heat and detoxifying, treating heat stroke and diarrhea.
- It has the function of decreasing blood sugar.
- It has the function of treating cold and fever in summer days, body pain and stomach pains.
- It has the function of stimulating digestion and promoting appetite.
- The fat murderer, which can ingest the fat and lower the polysaccharide.
- It is also used to fight diabetes, and as an anti-viral to HIV.
- Applied in food field, adding hops when brewing beer, due to its volatile oil so it has fragrant odor, and having antiseptic effect.
- Applied in health product field, to be made into capsule can effective relieve the tension of menopause, upset, anxiety and other symptoms.
- Applied in pharmaceutical field, for the treatment of acute tuberculous exudative pleurisy, tuberculosis and tuberculoid leprosy.
The Best Bitter Melon Extract Charantin Supplier TIZAN
Tizan enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our products, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our product on-time. We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
Why Choose TIZAN Bitter Melon Extract Charantin?
Tizan specialize in Bitter Melon Extract Charantin for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
Where to buy Bitter Melon Extract Charantin?
Just send email to email@example.com, or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!
Store in tightly sealed containers then place in cool and dry place, and away from moisture, light, oxygen.
- Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. N.W:25kgs .I.D.35×H51cm.
- 1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing.
- Sample, double sealed water plastic bags inside with the aluminum bag outside.