What is Bitter melon extract Charantin?
Bitter melon extract Charantin is extracted form Bitter melon, known as momordica charantia, bitter gourd, bitter squash, or balsam-pear, has names in other languages which have entered English as loanwords, e.g. goya from Okinawan and karela from Sanskrit. It is a tropical and subtropical vine of the family Cucurbitaceae, widely grown in Asia, Africa, and the Caribbean for its edible fruit. Its many varieties differ substantially in the shape and bitterness of the fruit. Bitter melon originated in India and was introduced into China in the 14th century.
Bitter melon extract Charantin is a folk remedy for a variety of ailments, particularly stomach complaints. It can relieve diabetes, as a stomachic, laxative, antibilious, emetic, anthelmintic agent, for the treatment of cough, respiratory diseases, skin diseases, wounds, ulcer, gout, and rheumatism. It has a hypoglycemic effect.
It has several purported uses, including cancer prevention, diabetes, fever, HIV, AIDS, and infections. For cancer prevention, HIV and AIDS, and treatment of infections, there is preliminary laboratory research, but no clinical studies in humans showing a benefit.
What is Charantin?
Charantin is a chemical substance obtained from the bitter melon, reputed to be responsible for the hypoglycaemic properties of those plants.
Bitter melon extract Charantin benefits
- Clearing heat and detoxifying, treating heat stroke and diarrhea.
- Decreasing blood sugar.
- Treating cold and fever in summer days, body pain and stomach pains.
- Stimulating digestion and promoting appetite.
- The fat murderer, which can ingest the fat and lower the polysaccharide.
- Fight diabetes, and as an anti-viral to HIV.
- Food field, adding hops when brewing beer, due to its volatile oil so it has fragrant odor, and having antiseptic effect.
- Health product field, effective relieve the tension of menopause, upset, anxiety and other symptoms.
- Pharmaceutical field, for the treatment of acute tuberculous exudative pleurisy, tuberculosis and tuberculoid leprosy.
- Charantin 10% by HPLC
- 5:1, 10:1 or According to customize
|Latin Name||Momordica charantia L.|
|Other name||Balsam Pear Extract, Bitter Gourd Extract, Bitter Squash Extract, Momordica Charantia Extract|
|Part of Used||Fruit|
|Appearance||Brown yellow fine powder|
Store in tightly sealed containers, then place in a cool and dry place and away from moisture, light, oxygen.
- Packed in paper drums and two plastic bags inside. N.W:25kgs .I.D.35×H51cm.
- 1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing.
- Sample, double sealed water plastic bags inside with the aluminum bag outside.
Where to buy Bitter melon extract Charantin?
Just send an email to [email protected], or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!