What is Broccoli seed extract (Glucoraphanin)?
Broccoli seed extract (Glucoraphanin) is is a glucosinolate found in broccoli. When these foods are consumed, the enzyme myrosinase transforms glucoraphanin into raphanin, which is an antibiotic, and into sulforaphane, which exhibits anti-cancer and antimicrobial properties in experimental models. Preliminary research also suggests that glucoraphanin may slow and prevent arthritis, and ‘retune’ mitochondrial metabolism. A variety of broccoli has been bred to reliably contain 2-3 times more glucoraphanin than standard broccoli.
- Highly concentrated nutrition for total body support.
- Helps to prevent cancer.
- Helps to detoxify the body.
- Balances your metabolism.
- A reduced reaction to typical allergies.
|L-Glucoraphanin||1%, 10%, 20% HPLC|
|Appearance||Yellow Fine Powder|
|Particle Size||100% Pass 80 Mesh|
|Loss on Drying||≤5.0%|
|Heavy Metals||≤10 ppm|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000 cfu/g|
|Yeast and Mold||≤100 cfu/g|
Store in tightly sealed containers, then place in a cool and dry place and away from moisture, light, oxygen.
- Packed in paper drums and two plastic bags inside. N.W:25kgs .I.D.35×H51cm.
- 1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing.
- Sample, double sealed water plastic bags inside with the aluminum bag outside.
Where to buy Broccoli seed extract (Glucoraphanin)?
Just send email to [email protected], or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!