What is Chrysanthemum Indicum Extract?
Chrysanthemum Indicum extract powder is one of the main products of TIZAN, and it is popular worldwide.
It is antiphlogistic, blood tonic, depurative, febrifuge, and vulnerary. It is used in China to treat eye ailments. In conjunction with black pepper, it is used in the treatment of gonorrhea. It is used in China in the treatment of migraines. Chrysanthemum Indicum flowers are aperient, bitter, hypotensive, stomachic, and vasodilator. They contain the glycoside chrysanthemum that yields glucose and cyanidin on hydrolysis, together with stachydrine and essential oil. They have an antibacterial action, inhibiting Staphylococcus, E. coli, streptococcus, C. diphtheriae, Bacillus dysenteriae. Chrysanthemum Indicum flowers extract used to treat furuncle, scrofula, deep-rooted boils, inflammation of the throat, eyes, cervix, eczema, and itchiness of the skin, and hypertension. They have a rejuvenating effect when used over a long period. An essential oil obtained from the plant contains chrysanthenone, which is active on the brain center affected by Parkinson’s disease.
What is Chrysanthemum Indicum?
Chrysanthemum Indicum has long been used in traditional Chinese medicine to treat various immune-related diseases. The underlying mechanism by which these effects are induced remains to be defined in vivo model system.
Wild Chrysanthemum taxa are herbaceous perennial plants or subshrubs. They have alternately arranged leaves divided into leaflets with toothed or occasionally smooth edges. The compound inflorescence is an array of several flower heads, or sometimes a solitary head. The head has a base covered in layers of phyllaries. The disc florets of wild taxa are yellow. The fruit is ribbed achene.
Chrysanthemum Indicum Extract Benefits
- Clear away the heat-evil and expel superficial evils; suitable for preventing and curing wind-heat type common cold, throat sore/ulcer/gall, vertigo, headache, etc.
- Take regularly to decrease internal heat and calm mood.
- Resist bacterium, virus, aging, and decrease the fever.
- Play an auxiliary role in preventing and treating high blood lipid, high blood pressure, coronary heart disease, and arteriosclerosis.
Chrysanthemum Indicum Extract Specification
|Other Name||Chrysanthemum Indicum Flower Extract|
|Botanical Source||Chrysanthemum indicum L.|
|Part of Used||Flower|
|Specification Available||100:1/50:1/20:1/10:1 or according to customer request|
|Appearance||Brown Yellow Powder.|
Store in tightly sealed containers then place in cool and dry place, and away from moisture, light, oxygen.
- Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. N.W:25kgs .I.D.35×H51cm.
- 1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing.
- Sample, double sealed water plastic bags inside with the aluminum bag outside.
Where to buy Chrysanthemum Indicum Extract Powder?
Just send an email to email@example.com, or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!