What is Cinnamon Extract?
Cinnamon Bark Extract Cinnamaldehyde Cinnamon Extract Polyphenol is considered one of the 50 fundamental herbs in traditional Chinese medicine. Cinnamomum cassia is a medicinal plant that contains cinnamic aldehyde. Studies of cinnamic aldehyde treatment in mid-aged rats have resulted in alleviation of chronic unexpected stress-induced depressive-like behaviors. Cinnamic aldehyde is an enzyme inhibitor drug, immunologic drug, and an anti-inflammatory drug. Patients take oral it to treat behavioral and mental disorders, targeting the hippocampus and the frontal cortex. Current findings might be beneficial in treating subjects in depression.
Latin Name: Cortex Cinnamomi Presl.
Other Name: Chinese Cinnamon Extract, Cassia Bark Extract
Part of Used: Bark
- Cinnamon Polyphenol 10%, 20%, 30% by UV
- Cinnamaldehyde 10% by HPLC
- 5:1, 10:1, 20:1
Store in tightly sealed containers then place in cool and dry place, and away from moisture, light, oxygen.
- Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. N.W:25kgs .I.D.35×H51cm.
- 1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing.
- Sample, double sealed water plastic bags inside with the aluminum bag outside.
- Protecting gastric mucosa against damage.
- Lowing blood pressure and preventing blood clots.
- Strengthening the body’s immune function.
- Food field, it is a raw materials of tea, which gets good reputation.
- Health product field, as the raw materials of health care product to enhance the immunity of human body.
- Pharmaceutical field, reduce blood sugar.
- Relieve the pain and invigorate the circulation of blood.
- Enhance killing function of killer cells.
Where to buy Cinnamon Bark Extract Cinnamaldehyde | Cinnamon Extract Polyphenol?
Just send an email to [email protected], or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!