What is Citrus reticulata extract?
Citrus reticulata fruit/peel extract is extracted from the mandarin orange (Citrus reticulata), also known as the mandarine, it is a small citrus tree with fruit resembling other oranges. Mandarins are usually eaten plain or in fruit salads. Specifically reddish-orange mandarin cultivars can be marketed as tangerines, but this is not a botanical classification.
Mandarins are smaller and oblate rather than spherical like the common oranges (which are a mandarin hybrid). The taste is considered less sour, as well as sweeter and stronger. A ripe mandarin is firm to slightly soft, heavy for its size, and pebbly-skinned. The peel is very thin, with very little bitter white mesocarp, so they are usually easier to peel and to split into segments. Hybrids generally have these traits to a lesser degree.
The tree is more drought-tolerant than the fruit. The mandarin is tender and is damaged easily by cold. It can be grown in tropical and subtropical areas.
According to molecular studies, the mandarin, the citron, the pomelo, and the papeda were the ancestors of most other commercial citrus varieties, through breeding or natural hybridization; mandarins are therefore all the more important as the only sweet fruit among the parental species.
Active Ingredients: Hesperidin, Nobiletin, B-phellandrene etc.
Citrus reticulata fruit/peel extract benefits
- Smoothing muscle spasm and anti-gastric ulcer effects, it can enhance the movement of the intestines.
- Promoting secretion of digestive, it can protect liver cholagogue.
- Anti-tumor, it can inhibinate cancerous proliferation.
- Food field, it is a raw materials of cooking dishes.
- Pharmaceutical field, treat some disease.
- Cosmetic field, protect skin.
|Extract Ratio||10:1, 20:1 or Customized|
|Appearance||Brown Fine Powder|
|Particle Size||100% Pass 80 Mesh|
|Loss on Drying||≤5.0%|
|Heavy Metals||≤10 ppm|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000 cfu/g|
|Yeast and Mold||≤100 cfu/g|
Store in tightly sealed containers then place in cool and dry place, and away from moisture, light, oxygen.
- Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. N.W:25kgs .I.D.35×H51cm.
- 1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing.
- Sample, double sealed water plastic bags inside with the aluminum bag outside.
Where to buy Citrus reticulata fruit/peel extract?
Just send email to [email protected], or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!