Dandelion Extract Flavonoids Powder
What is Dandelion Extract?
TIZAN Dandelion Extract Flavonoids Powder is extracted from Taraxacum officinale, the common dandelion, is a flowering herbaceous perennial plant of the family Asteraceae (Compositae). It can be found growing in temperate regions of the world, in lawns, on roadsides, on disturbed banks and shores of water ways, and other areas with moist soils. Taraxacum officinale is considered a weed, especially in lawns and along roadsides, but it is sometimes used as a medical herb and in food preparation. Common dandelion is well known for its yellow flower heads that turn into round balls of silver tufted fruits that disperse in the wind called “blowballs” or “clocks”.
Historically dandelion was prized for a variety of medicinal properties. It contains a wide number of pharmacologically active compounds. Dandelion contains flavonoids including luteolin, apigenin, isoquercitrin (a quercetin-like compound), caffeic acid, and chlorogenic acid. Dandelion also contains terpenoids, triterpenes, and sesquiterpenes. Dandelion has been used as an herbal remedy in Europe, North America, and China. “Empiric traditional application in humans of dandelion, in particular to treat digestive disorders, is supported by pharmacological investigations. … Some results, e.g. concerning possible diuretic activity, are even contradictory and require a thorough reinvestigation.”
Dandelion Extract Flavonoids Powder has been used in herbal medicine to treat infections, bile and liver problems, and as a diuretic. Dandelion is used in herbal medicine as a mild laxative, for increasing appetite, and as a plant bitter for improving digestion. The milky latex has been used as a mosquito repellent and as a folk remedy to treat warts. With very low or even no toxicity at all, Taraxacum officinale can be used as a tea-like drink on a daily basis.
- Flavonoids 2%-10% by UV
- 4:1, 10:1
|Latin Name||Taraxacum offcinale|
|Part of Used||Whole Herb|
|Appearance||Brown Yellow Fine Powder|
Dandelion Extract Flavonoids Powder Benefits
- Help balance electrolytes in the blood, uric acid levels and cholesterol levels for some people.
- May have anti-inflammatory effects and assist with urinary tract infections in women.
- External use of dandelion extract can treat skin problems such as psoriasis and acne.
- Loss weight.
- It is one of the most effective detoxifying herbs.
- Dandelion extract is used in inflammation and congestion of liver.
- Because of its high iron and zinc content, it is often used as a treatment for anemia.
- It is used to treat chronic ulcers, stiff joints, and tuberculosis Improving liver function and promoting bile secretion and as a diuretic use.
- Clearing away heat and toxic and Thanh Hoa heat effect can be Sanjie swelling. A broad-spectrum antimicrob.
- As raw materials of drugs for clearing and detoxifying, diuretic, treating hepatitis and so on, it is used in pharmaceutical field.
- As products’ active ingredients for diuretic, eliminating breast expansion and constipation, it is used in health industry.
The Best Dandelion Extract Flavonoids Powder Supplier TIZAN
Tizan enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our products, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our product on-time. We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
Why Choose TIZAN Dandelion Extract Flavonoids Powder?
Tizan specialize in Dandelion Extract Flavonoids Powder for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
Where to buy Dandelion Extract Flavonoids Powder?
Just send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!
Store in tightly sealed containers then place in cool and dry place, and away from moisture, light, oxygen.
- Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. N.W:25kgs .I.D.35×H51cm.
- 1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing.
- Sample, double sealed water plastic bags inside with the aluminum bag outside.