What is Dandelion Extract?
Dandelion extract flavonoids powder is extracted from Taraxacum officinale. The common dandelion is a flowering herbaceous perennial plant of the family Asteraceae. It grows in temperate regions of the world, in lawns, on roadsides, on disturbed banks and shores of waterways, and other areas with moist soils.
Dandelion extract has a variety of medicinal properties. It contains many pharmacologically active compounds, including luteolin, apigenin, isoquercitrin, caffeic acid, and chlorogenic acid. It also contains terpenoids, triterpenes, and sesquiterpenes. Dandelion is an herbal remedy in Europe, North America, and China.
Dandelion Extract Flavonoids Powder has been used in herbal medicine to treat infections, bile and liver problems, and diuretics. It is a mild laxative for increasing appetite and as a plant bitter for improving digestion.
Dandelion Extract Flavonoids Powder Benefits
- Help balance electrolytes in the blood, uric acid levels and cholesterol levels for some people.
- May have anti-inflammatory effects and assist with urinary tract infections in women.
- External use of dandelion extract can treat skin problems such as psoriasis and acne.
- Loss weight.
- It is one of the most effective detoxifying herbs.
- Dandelion extract is used in inflammation and congestion of liver.
- Because of its high iron and zinc content, it is often used as a treatment for anemia.
- It is used to treat chronic ulcers, stiff joints, and tuberculosis Improving liver function and promoting bile secretion and as a diuretic use.
- Clearing away heat and toxic and Thanh Hoa heat effect can be Sanjie swelling. A broad-spectrum antimicrob.
- Pharmaceutical field, as raw materials of drugs for clearing and detoxifying, diuretic, treating hepatitis and so on.
- Health industry, as products’ active ingredients for diuretic, eliminating breast expansion and constipation.
- Flavonoids 2%-10% by UV
- 4:1, 10:1
|Latin Name||Taraxacum offcinale|
|Part of Used||Whole Herb|
|Appearance||Brown Yellow Fine Powder|
Store in tightly sealed containers, then place in a cool and dry place and away from moisture, light, oxygen.
- Packed in paper drums and two plastic bags inside. N.W:25kgs .I.D.35×H51cm.
- 1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing.
- Sample, double sealed water plastic bags inside with the aluminum bag outside.
Where to buy Dandelion Extract Flavonoids Powder?
Just send an email to email@example.com, or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!