What is Feverfew Extract?
We produce Feverfew Extract Parthenolide Powder from Tanacetum parthenium, known as feverfew. Besides, it is a traditional medicinal herb, and people use it to prevent migraine headaches. In traditional herbal medicine, feverfew has effects for fever, headache, arthritis, and digestive problems.
What is Parthenolide?
The active ingredients in feverfew extract include parthenolide. So there has been some scientific interest in parthenolide, which has been shown to induce apoptosis in some cancer cell lines in vitro and, potentially, to target cancer stem cells. However, there are no published in vivo studies of parthenolide or feverfew for humans with cancer.
Parthenolide’s role in inducing the antimigraine effects of feverfew has been investigated mostly in vitro. Therefore, antagonism of serotonin receptors and inhibition of neuronal released serotonin have been suggested for the mechanism of action. Moreover, parthenolide also seems to play a role in the blockade of NO cascade and the release of pro-inflammatory cytokines. It might be involved in the pathogenesis of migraine. In conclusion, parthenolide act as a TRPA1 partial agonist, causing selective channel desensitization and a non-selective defunctionalization of CGRP-containing sensory neurons. The release of the sensory neuropeptide CGRP within the trigeminovascular system involved in the genesis of migraine headaches.
- Firstly, feverfew extract has potent anti-tumor activity. For instance, this extract can destroy acute myeloid leukemia cells, which is of great help to developing new drugs for leukemia. Similarly, it can also eliminate stem cells that cause acute and chronic myelogenous leukemia in a targeted manner and fundamentally curb diseases’ occurrence.
- Secondly, treat a variety of diseases, from migraine to rheumatism. Also, it can be processed into powder (capsules) together with other natural medicinal plants.
- Thirdly, as an anti-wind agent to treat flatulence.
- Fourthly, be used for menstruation agents and insecticides.
- Fifthly, also be used to relieve kidney pain, dizziness, and morning vomiting.
- Moreover, help improve the symptoms of cold and fever.
|Appearance||Brown Fine Powder|
|Particle Size||100% Pass 80 Mesh|
|Loss on Drying||≤5.0%|
|Extract Solvent||Ethanol & Water|
|Heavy Metals||≤10 ppm|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000 CFU/g|
|Yeast and Mold||≤100 CFU/g|
Store in tightly sealed containers then places in a cool and dry place while away from moisture, light, and oxygen.
- Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. N.W:25kgs .I.D.35×H51cm.
- 1Kg/Bag (aluminum foil bag).
- Sample: double sealed water plastic bags inside with the aluminum bag outside.
Where to buy Feverfew Extract Parthenolide | Tanacetum Parthenium Extract?
Just send an email to [email protected], or submit your requirement in bottom form. We are of service at any time!