What is Goji Berry Extract?
Goji Berry Extract | Wolfberry Extract | Go Ji Extract Goji Polysaccharides are extracted from goji berry, the fruit of the Lycium barbarum or Lycium chinense, two closely related species of boxthorn in the nightshade family, Solanaceae.
Goji berry extract is mainly treated for nourishing the liver & kidney, boosting essence & brightening eyes. It could make old man good sleep, good taste, good body health, less cold, less night emiction. Also, clinical research shows that wolfberry could decrease cholesterol and increase phospholipid levels. Goji food also affects structures of protein and the character of the cell wall decisively. Also, goji taste could control cell division and polarization and adjust human cells’ growth and caducity. The effective content betaine from wolfberry is also best for treating heart disease and curing illness-related tools and hypochondria.
Goji Berry contains many useful nutritions, including goji polysaccharides, zeaxanthin, physalis, Ascorbic acid, Carotene, Riboflavin, Vitamin C, etc. All these substances are good natural antioxidants. Best function as anti-inflammation, anti-infection, and so many good natural antioxidants make wolfberry the best body energy remedy, taste fitful amount of wolfberry or wolfberry extracts could be good for: increase blood flow, also increase sexual ability.
- Inhibits tumor growth and improves disease resistance.
- Powerful anti-oxidant which extends life, and improves the memory.
- Neutralize the side effects of chemotherapy and radiation.
- Help normalize blood pressure and balance blood sugar.
- Stimulates secretion of HGH (human growth hormone), feel and look younger.
- Lowers cholesterol, helps with weight.
- Improves fertility.
- Supports liver, eyes, kidneys and strengthens muscles and bones.
- Relieves insomnia, headaches and alleviates anxiety and stress.
- The Happy Berry is known to promote cheerfulness and brightens the spirit.
- Pharmaceutical stuff.
- Functional food and food additive.
Goji Polysaccharides 30%, 40%, 50%, 60% UV
|Latin Name||Lycium barbarum L|
|Part of Used||Fruit|
|Active Ingredients||Goji Polysaccharides|
|Appearance||Brown Powder to Brown-Red Powder|
Store in tightly sealed containers, then place in a cool and dry place and away from moisture, light, oxygen.
- Packed in paper drums and two plastic bags inside. N.W:25kgs .I.D.35×H51cm.
- 1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing.
- Sample, double sealed water plastic bags inside with the aluminum bag outside.
Where to buy Goji Berry Extract | Wolfberry Extract | Go Ji Extract Goji Polysaccharides?
Just send an email to [email protected], or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!