What is Proanthocyanidin?
OPC Grape Seed Extract Proanthocyanidin Powder is erived from the ground-up seeds of red wine grapes; it is used to treat a number of diseases, it is a class of polyphenols found in a variety of plants. Chemically, they are oligomeric flavonoids. Many are oligomers of catechin and epicatechin and their gallic acid esters. More complex polyphenols, having the same polymeric building block, form the group of tannins.
Grape seed contains composed of a complex mixture of flavonoids, Vitamin E, linoleic acid, and phenolic procyanidins. These compounds can also be found in the skins and juices of the fruit. The OPC (oligomeric procyanidins) is usually the commercial reason why grape seeds are being extracted. It is the potent antioxidants that are believed to be 20 times greater than vitamin E and 50 times greater than vitamin C.
- Effective in treating heart disease.
- Anticancer and cancer chemopreventive potential.
- The potential to increase the speed that wounds heal.
- Improve bone strength.
- Anti-Candida activity.
- Potentially protect the blood vessels from becoming damaged, which may prevent high blood pressure.
- Preventing cognitive decline function.
OPC Powder Specification
|Appearance||Fine Reddish Brown Powder|
|Taste||Astringent and Bitter|
|Particle Size||100% Pass 80 Mesh|
|Loss on Drying||≤5.0%|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000cfu/g|
|Yeast and Mold||≤100cfu/g|
|Sum of PAH4(Pbenzo[a]pyrene),chrysene, benz[a]anthracene and benzo[b]fluoranthene||≤50ppb|
Store in tightly sealed containers in cool and dry place, away from moisture, light, oxygen.
- Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. N.W:25kgs .I.D.35×H51cm.
- 1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing.
- Sample, double sealed water plastic bags inside with the aluminum bag outside.
Where to buy OPC Grape Seed Extract Proanthocyanidin Powder?
Just send an email to [email protected], or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!