What is Hops Extract?
Hop Extract Xanthohumol Extract | Hops Flower Extract Flavonoids is an herbal supplement that is made from the flowers of the hops plant. While these flowers, which are also sometimes known as seed cones, are more often associated with adding flavor to beer during its preparation, hops is also a useful herb that aids in calming the nervous system and promoting restful sleep. The extract makes it possible to administer a few drops when and as needed, allowing the user to obtain some relief from stress or to settle down enough to get to sleep.
- As a support for the nervous system.
- For the country remedy to inducing a good night’s sleep.
- The preservative and flavor used to make beer.
- Beneficial for insomnia and nervousness.
- A vertical leap enhancement program designed to increase your leg strength through a series of specialized exercises.
- Anti-inflammatory acylphloroglucinol derivatives from Hops.
- Anti-proliferative properties of prenylated flavonoids from hops.
- Food field, adding hops when brewing beer, due to its volatile oil so it has fragrant odor, and having antiseptic effect.
- Health product field, effective relieve the tension of menopause, upset, anxiety and other symptoms.
- Pharmaceutical field, for the treatment of acute tuberculous exudative pleurisy, tuberculosis and tuberculoid leprosy.
- Flavonoids 5% by UV
- Xanthohumol 4%, 5%, 90% by HPLC
- 10:1, 20:1
|Latin Name||Humulus lupulus L.|
|Part of Used||Flower|
|Active Ingredients||Flavonoids, Xanthohumol|
Store in tightly sealed containers, then place in a cool and dry place and away from moisture, light, oxygen.
- Packed in paper drums and two plastic bags inside. N.W:25kgs .I.D.35×H51cm.
- 1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing.
- Sample, double sealed water plastic bags inside with the aluminum bag outside.
Where to buy Hop Extract Xanthohumol Extract | Hops Flower Extract Flavonoids?
Just send email to [email protected], or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!