What is Aescin?
Horse Chestnut Extract Aescin has anti-inflammatory, vasoconstrictor, and vasoprotective effects named Aesculus hippocastanum extract / horse chestnut extract. It is the main active component in horse chestnuts and is responsible for most of its medicinal properties. The main active compound of aescin is β-aescin, although the mixture also contains various other components, including α-aescin, protoescigenin, barringtogenol, cryptoescin, and benzopyrones.
How Horse Chestnut Extract Aescin / Aesculus Hippocastanum Extract Works
Aescin constricts blood vessels. Taken orally or applied topically, it tightens tiny blood vessels and reduces cell wall permeability, preventing fluid leakage into surrounding tissue and helping to heal wounds. Horse chestnut tones and strengthens vein walls help prevent them from becoming slack or swollen and turning into varicose veins or hemorrhoids, as well as reducing the pain and swelling of existing varicose veins.
In a study published in the Lancet, researchers found that taking horse chestnut extract might be as effective as compression stockings. Venous ulcers, spider veins, and hemorrhoids may be improved; they may also help prevent nosebleeds. It may be of possible assistance in countering fluid retention in the legs and therefore help prevent deep vein thrombosis, as well as controlling the swelling.
- Anti-tissue edema reduces vascular permeability and prevents water accumulation in tissues.
- Treat stomach cold and so on.
- People use it to treat brain dysfunction caused by cerebral edema in traumatic swelling, brain contusion, concussion, cerebrovascular accident, or encephalitis. It has an apparent protective effect on brain edema caused by carbon monoxide.
- Horse Chestnut Extract Aescin can also be used to treat spinal pain, varicose veins, thrombophlebitis, lower extremity ulcers, anal soft tissue swelling, burns, and scald edema.
|Part of Used||Seed|
|Appearance||Brown Yellow Powder|
Store in tightly sealed containers then places in a cool and dry place while away from moisture, light, and oxygen.
- Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. N.W:25kgs .I.D.35×H51cm.
- 1Kg/Bag (aluminum foil bag).
- Sample: double sealed water plastic bags inside with the aluminum bag outside.
Where to buy Horse Chestnut Extract Aescin / Aesculus Hippocastanum Extract?
Just send an email to [email protected], or submit your requirement in bottom form. We are of service at any time!