Horseradish Extract Powder
What is Horseradish Extract?
TIZAN Horseradish Extract Powder is extracted from Horseradish (Armoracia rusticana, syn. Cochlearia armoracia), which is a perennial plant of the Brassicaceae family. It is a root vegetable used as a spice. The plant is probably native to southeastern Europe and western Asia. It is now popular around the world. It grows up to 1.5 meters (4.9 feet) tall, and is cultivated primarily for its large, white, tapered root.
The intact horseradish root has hardly any aroma. When cut or grated, however, enzymes from the now-broken plant cells break down sinigrin (a glucosinolate) to produce allyl isothiocyanate (mustard oil), which irritates the mucous membranes of the sinuses and eyes. Grated mash should be used immediately or preserved in vinegar for best flavor. Once exposed to air or heat it will begin to lose its pungency, darken in color, and become unpleasantly bitter tasting over time.
Allyl isothiocyanate (AITC) is the organosulfur compound with the formula CH2CHCH2NCS. This colorless oil is responsible for the pungent taste of mustard, radish, horseradish, and wasabi. This pungency and the lachrymatory effect of AITC is mediated through the TRPA1 and TRPV1 ion channels. It is slightly soluble in water, but more soluble in most organic solvents.
Latin Name: Armoracia rusticana
Part of Used: Root
Active Ingredients: Allyl Isothiocyanate
CAS No.: 57-06-7
Identical to the R.S. sample
Yellow Brown Fine Powder
100% Pass 80 Mesh
Loss on Drying
Total Plate Count
Yeast and Mold
- Horseradish is considered a very strong diuretic and diaphoretic that promotes urine flow and heavy sweating, as well as the general removal of fluids and toxins from the body.
- As an expectorant, Horseradish is said to help break up chest congestion and eliminate mucus and waste fluids from the respiratory tract, which has been helpful for alleviating bronchitis, asthma, emphysema, persistent coughs, dry cough, whooping cough and symptoms of influenza.
- Strengthening and toning the function of the stomach and helping to improve digestion, to stimulate circulation whether used internally or externally, and anti-cancer.
- Applied in the food field, it has become a new raw material which used in food and beverage industry.
- Applied in the health product field.
- Applied in the pharmaceutical field.
The Best Horseradish Extract Powder Supplier TIZAN
Tizan enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our products, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our product on-time. We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
Why Choose TIZAN Horseradish Extract Powder?
Tizan specialize in Horseradish Extract Powder for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
Where to buy Horseradish Extract Powder?
Just send email to [email protected], or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!
Store in tightly sealed containers then place in cool and dry place, and away from moisture, light, oxygen.
- Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. N.W:25kgs .I.D.35×H51cm.
- 1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing.
- Sample, double sealed water plastic bags inside with the aluminum bag outside.