Red Clover Isoflavones Red Clover Extract Powder Supplier TIZAN
What is Red Clover Extract?
TIZAN as a Red Clover Isoflavones Red Clover Extract Powder Supplier has provided the highest quality red clover extract powder; it is including the isoflavones and some similar structures that can mimic what estrogen does for the body. It has been instrumental in the treatment of several issues such as osteoporosis, heart ailments, and menopause. It significantly reduces a common condition associated with menopause known as hot flashes. Similarly they reduce other effects such as emotional swings. It also contains antioxidants, capable of reducing the chances of cancer by fighting free radicals in the body.
What is Red Clover?
Known botanically as trifolium pratense, red clover is a low growing perennial, native to northwest Africa, Asia, and Europe. It has since been naturalized and cultivated in many parts of the world, including North America. The flower heads are collected in full bloom, during the summer months. It is a good natural source of isoflavone molecules. It isolate the isoflavones that are thought to be bioactive, and this mainly refers to two of the soy isoflavones which are also found in this plant (genistein and daidzein) and two structurally similar methylated isoflavones known as biochanin A and formononetin. Specifically, biochanin A is just methylated genistein whereas formononetin is methylated daidzein. It is recommended for the treatment of menopause or asthmatic symptoms.
Red Clover Extract Benefits
- It is used for cancer prevention, indigestion, high cholesterol, whooping cough, cough, asthma, bronchitis, and sexually transmitted diseases.
- Some women use it for symptoms of menopause such as hot flashes; for breast pain or tenderness; and for premenstrual syndrome.
- It is applied to the skin for skin cancer, skin sores, burns, and chronic skin diseases including eczema and psoriasis.
- In foods and beverages, it is used as a flavoring ingredient.
- It helps maintain bone strength.
- It improves cardiovascular health.
|Isoflavones||8%, 20%, 40%|
|Appearance||Yellow green fine powder|
|Particle Size||100% Pass 80 Mesh|
|Loss on Drying||≤5.0%|
|Heavy Metals||≤10 ppm|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000 cfu/g|
|Yeast and Mold||≤100 cfu/g|
The Best Red Clover Isoflavones Red Clover Extract Powder Supplier
Tizan enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our products, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our product on-time. We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
Why Choose TIZAN Red Clover Isoflavones Red Clover Extract Powder?
Tizan specialize in Red Clover Isoflavones Red Clover Extract Powder for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
Where to buy Red Clover Extract Powder?
Just send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!
Store in tightly sealed containers then place in cool and dry place, and away from moisture, light, oxygen.
- Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. N.W:25kgs .I.D.35×H51cm.
- 1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing.
- Sample, double sealed water plastic bags inside with the aluminum bag outside.