What is L-Rhamnose Monohydrate (Sophora japonica extract)?
L-Rhamnose Monohydrate (Sophora japonica extract) is extracted from the hydrolytic liquid of quercetin. As the rare monosaccharide existed in the nature, it can be used for assaying intestinal permeability, and it can be used as sweetener.
It is a naturally occurring deoxy sugar. It can be classified as either a methyl-pentose or a 6-deoxy-hexose. Rhamnose occurs in nature in its L-form as L-rhamnose (6-deoxy-L-mannose). This is unusual, since most of the naturally occurring sugars are in D-form. Exceptions are the methyl pentoses L-fucose and L-rhamnose and the pentose L-arabinose. Rhamnose can be isolated from Buckthorn, poison sumac, and plants in the genus Uncaria. Rhamnose is also produced by microalgae belonging to class Bacillariophyceae.
It is commonly bound to other sugars in nature. And it is a common glycone component of glycosides from many plants and a component of the outer cell membrane of acid-fast bacteria in the Mycobacterium genus, which includes the organism that causes tuberculosis.
L-Rhamnose Monohydrate benefits
- Used in flavour and cosmetics applications
- It is a raw material for production of several flavour chemicals such as natural furanones which are used in a range of natural strawberry and pineapple flavours.
- In addition to its traditional use in flavours L-Rhamnose Monohydrate today has found its way to a range of new applications including its use in cosmetics and personal care products due to its skin anti-ageing properties.
- Assaying intestinal permeability.
- For the production of flavors and fragrances.
What is Sophora Japonica Extract?
- Rutin Trihydrate Powder
- Quercetin Dihydrate Powder
- L-Rhamnose Monohydrate Powder
- Troxerutin Powder
- Isoquercitrin Powder
|Botanical Source||Sophora japonica L.|
|Part of Used||Bud|
|Appearance||White Crystalline Granule or Crystalline Powder|
|Solubility||Soluble in water and methanol, slightly soluble in ethanol.|
|Chemical Substance||Dihydro-flavonoid compounds|
Store in tightly sealed containers, then place in a cool and dry place and away from moisture, light, oxygen.
- Packed in paper drums and two plastic-bags inside. N.W:25kgs .I.D.35×H51cm.
- 1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing.
- Sample, double sealed water plastic bags inside with the aluminum bag outside.
Where to buy L-Rhamnose Monohydrate (Sophora japonica extract)?
Just send an email to [email protected], or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!