What is Loquat Leaf Extract?
Loquat Leaf Extract Ursolic Acid is a plant extract powder from the loquat leaf. The loquat (Eriobotrya japonica) is a species of flowering plant in the family Rosaceae, an ancient fruit grown in Japan for the past 1,000 years which is probably native to the cooler hill regions of China to south-central China. It is a large evergreen shrub or tree, grown commercially for its yellow fruit, and also cultivated as an ornamental plant.
Loquat syrup is used in Chinese medicine for soothing the throat and is a popular ingredient for cough drops. The leaves, combined with other ingredients and known as pipa gao, it acts as a demulcent and an expectorant, as well as to soothe the digestive and respiratory systems.
In Japan, loquat leaves are dried to make a mild beverage known as biwa cha by brewing them using the traditional Japanese senjiru method. Biwa cha is held to beautify skin and heal inflammatory skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema and to heal chronic respiratory conditions such as bronchitis. Eaten in quantity, loquats have a gentle but noticeable sedative effect, lasting up to 24 hours.
What is Ursolic acid?
Ursolic acid is a pentacyclic triterpenoid, in herbs and spices like rosemary and thyme. It is a cosmetics additive. Ursolic acid can serve as a starting material for synthesis of more potent bioactive derivatives, such as experimental antitumor agents.
- Ursolic Acid 10%-98% by HPLC
- With the function of calming, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiviral, anti-ulcer, lower blood sugar and so on.
- It has the effect on lowering blood lipid and sugar, prevent hyperlipidemia and obesity.
- With the obvious function of antioxidant.
- It has the effect of protecting liver, recovering liver function.
- With the function of relieving cough，eliminating stomach nausea，it shows good effect on treating cough, asthma, stomach nausea, vexed hot and thirsty.
- Raw material of drugs for anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, use in the fields of medicine and health products.
- Cosmetics industry.
Store in tightly sealed containers then place in cool and dry place, and away from moisture, light, oxygen.
- Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. N.W:25kgs .I.D.35×H51cm.
- 1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing.
- Sample, double sealed water plastic bags inside with the aluminum bag outside.
Where to buy Loquat Leaf Extract Ursolic Acid?
Just send an email to [email protected], or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!