What is Mimosa pudica extract powder?
Mimosa pudica extract powder has both antioxidant and antibacterial properties. It contains various compounds, including “alkaloids, flavonoid C-glycosides, sterols, terpenoids, tannins, and fatty acids.”
What is Mimosa pudica?
Mimosa pudica is a creeping annual or perennial flowering plant of the pea/legume family Fabaceae, often grown for its curiosity value: the compound leaves fold inward and droop when touched shaken, defending themselves from harm, and re-open a few minutes later. The species is native to South America and Central America but is now a pantropical weed. It grows mainly in undisturbed shady areas, under trees or shrubs.
Mimosa pudica extract powder benefits
- Antimicrobial activity against Aspergillus fumigatus, Citrobacter divergence, and Klebsiella pneumonia.
- Moderate diuretic, depresses duodenal contractions, promotes nerve regeneration, and reduces menorrhagia.
- Exhibits good wound healing activity, an effect attributable to phenol constituents.
- Emetic effect.
|Extract Ratio||10:1 or Customized|
|Appearance||Yellow Brown Fine Powder|
|Particle Size||100% Pass 80 Mesh|
|Loss on Drying||≤5.0%|
|Heavy Metals||≤10 ppm|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000 cfu/g|
|Yeast and Mold||≤100 cfu/g|
Store in tightly sealed containers then place in cool and dry place, and away from moisture, light, oxygen.
- Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. N.W:25kgs .I.D.35×H51cm.
- 1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing.
- Sample, double sealed water plastic bags inside with the aluminum bag outside.
Where to buy Mimosa pudica extract powder?
Just send an email to [email protected], or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!