What is Motherwort Extract?
Motherwort Extract powder is extracted from Leonurus japonicus, commonly called Chinese motherwort, an herbaceous flowering plant native to Asia, including Korea and Japan, and China to Cambodia. It is one of the 50 fundamental herbs used in traditional Chinese medicine, literally a “beneficial herb for mothers.” In China, Leonurus heterophyllus injection has been studied for its potential to prevent postpartum hemorrhage after caesarian section.
What is Stachydrine?
Stachydrine is a significant constituent of Chinese herb motherwort, used in clinics to promote blood circulation and dispel blood stasis. Stachydrine ameliorates HUVECs injury induced by anoxia-reoxygenation, and its putative mechanisms are related to inhibition of TF expression.
- It has obviously excitement effect on the uterus, which uterine muscle contraction can significantly increase.
- Increasing coronary flow and myocardial nutritional blood flow.
- Treat acute renal failure, there are significant diuretic effect;
- Enhancing immune system and antibacterial.
- Food field, boiled eggs with motherwort is a good way to treat dysmenorrhea;
- Health product field, motherwort honey is a good female health food, which helps to regulate menstruation nourishing;
- Pharmaceutical field, motherwort tablets, granules, injection, capsule medicine for the treatment of gynecological diseases;
- Cosmetic field.
4:1 – 30:1 or According to customize
|Latin Name||Leonurus japonicas Houtt.|
|Part of Used||Whole Herb|
|Appearance||Brown Fine Powder|
Store in tightly sealed containers, then place in a cool and dry place and away from moisture, light, oxygen.
- Packed in paper drums and two plastic bags inside. N.W:25kgs .I.D.35×H51cm.
- 1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing.
- Sample, double sealed water plastic bags inside with the aluminum bag outside.
Where to buy Motherwort Extract Powder?
Just send an email to [email protected], or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!