Natural Astaxanthin Powder
What is Astaxanthin?
TIZAN natural Astaxanthin powder is a keto-carotenoid. It belongs to a larger class of chemical compounds known as terpenes, which are built from five carbon precursors; isopentenyl diphosphate and dimethylallyl diphosphate. It is classified as a xanthophyll, but currently employed to describe carotenoid compounds that have oxygen-containing moities, hydroxyl or ketone, such as zeaxanthin and canthaxanthin. Indeed, it is a metabolite of zeaxanthin and/or canthaxanthin, containing both hydroxyl and ketone functional groups. Like many carotenoids, it is a colorful, lipid-soluble pigment. This colour is due to the extended chain of conjugated double bonds at the centre of the compound. This chain of conjugated double bonds is also responsible for the antioxidant function of astaxanthin as it results in a region of decentralized electrons that can be donated to reduce a reactive oxidizing molecule.
TIZAN natural Astaxanthin powder is found in microalgae, yeast, salmon, trout, krill, shrimp, crayfish, crustaceans, and the feathers of some birds. It provides the red color of salmon meat and the red color of cooked shellfish. It unlike several carotenes and one other known carotenoid is not converted to vitamin A in the human body. Like other carotenoids, it has self-limited absorption orally and such low toxicity by mouth that no toxic syndrome is known. It is an antioxidant with a slightly lower antioxidant activity in some model systems than other carotenoids. However, in living organisms the free-radical terminating effectiveness of each carotenoid is heavily modified by its lipid solubility, and thus varies with the type of system being protected. It is a natural dietary component; it can also be used as a food supplement. The supplement is intended for human, animal, and aquaculture consumption. It comes from both natural and synthetic sources.
Comparison of Antioxidant Capacity
Natural Astaxanthin Benefits
- It acts as a chain-breaking anti-oxidant, and therefore protect lipid-rich cell membranes from degradative oxidation.
- It is a dietary supplement with extremely powerful antioxidant benefits for human applications, and it traps more free radicals than any other antioxidant.
- It has been proven to cross the human blood-brain barrier, and therefore has the ability to directly act as a superb antioxidant in the brain and the eyes.
- It has natural anti-inflammatory properties after strenous exercise, but unlike prescription analgesics, it comes with no risk of addiction, heartburn, or gastrointestinal ulcers.
- It has powerful UV-blocking properties that help protect the fish eggs from sun-related damage.
- It provides humans with increased strength, while also offering increased recovery from exercise.
- It supports cardiovascular health.
- It protects cells and the nervous system from oxidative damage.
- It supports brain health.
- It enhances immune functions.
|Bio Source||Haematococcus Pluvialis|
|Specification Available||Astaxanthin 1%-10%|
Water-Souble Astaxanthin Powder 1%-2%
|Appearance||Purple Red Powder|
The Best Natural Astaxanthin Powder Supplier
Tizan enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our products, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our products on-time.
We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
Why Choose TIZAN Natural Astaxanthin Powder?
Tizan specialize in natural astaxanthin powder for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
Where to buy Natural Astaxanthin Powder?
Just send email to [email protected], or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!
Store in tightly sealed containers in cool and dry place, away from moisture, light, oxygen.
- Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. N.W:25kgs .I.D.35×H51cm.
- 1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing.
- Sample, double sealed water plastic bags inside with the aluminum bag outside.