What is Paeonia lactiflora extract Paeoniflorin?
Paeonia lactiflora extract Paeoniflorin is a extract powder from Paeonia lactiflora, which plant is a species of herbaceous perennial flowering plant in the family Paeoniaceae, native to central and eastern Asia from eastern Tibet across northern China to eastern Siberia. Paeonia lactiflora was known as the white peony when first introduced into Europe. It was brought to England in the mid-18th century, and is the parent of most modern varieties. There are several hundred selected cultivars in a range of colours, sizes and forms; many have double flowers, with the stamens modified into additional petals. There are many colors now available, from pure milk white, to pink, rose, and near red, along with single to fully double forms. They are prolific bloomers, and have become the main source of peonies for the cut flower business.
What is Paeoniflorin?
Paeoniflorin is a chemical compound. It is one of the major constituents of a herbal medicine derived from Paeonia lactiflora. It can also be isolated from the fresh water fern Salvinia molesta. In Paeonia, it can form new compounds with addition of phenolic substituents. Paeoniflorin has antiandrogenic properties. Paeoniflorin inhibits the production of testosterone and promotes the activity of aromatase – the enzyme that converts testosterone into estrogen.
Paeonia lactiflora extract Paeoniflorin benefits
- With the significant function of analgesic, sedative and anticonvulsant.
- Expanding coronary artery, it can prevent acute myocardial ischemia and lower blood pressure.
- With the function of relaxing smooth muscle cells.
- Inhibiting the increase of tumor cells to some extent.
- Health product field, it is produced oral capsule to protect cardiovascular.
- Pharmaceutical field, to be used as a kind of analgesic, with the function of regulating immunity.
- Cosmetics field, effectively make people more beautiful.
|Paeoniflorin||10%, 20%, 50%, 90%, 95%, 98% by HPLC|
|Mesh size||100% pass 80 mesh|
|Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g|
Store in tightly sealed containers then place in cool and dry place, and away from moisture, light, oxygen.
- Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. N.W:25kgs .I.D.35×H51cm.
- 1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing.
- Sample, double sealed water plastic bags inside with the aluminum bag outside.
Where to buy Paeonia lactiflora extract Paeoniflorin?
Just send an email to [email protected], or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!