What is Polygonum aviculare extract (Knotgrass extract)?
Polygonum aviculare extract (Knotgrass extract) contains the flavonols avicularin, myricitrin, juglanin, astragalin, betmidin, and the lignan aviculin. Polygonum aviculare or common knotgrass is a plant related to buckwheat and dock. It is widespread across many countries in temperate regions.
One of the most common malignancies in women is breast cancer. Although several treatments for breast cancer are available, application of herbal medicine as a supplementary treatment is a new option to help curing the disease. Polygonum avicular herbal extract has anticancer effects.
Polygonum aviculare extract (Knotgrass extract) benefits
- It has obvious diuretic
- Drive tapeworm and pinworm effect.
- Antibacterial, inhibition on a variety of
- Accelerate blood coagulation, make uterine tension increase.
|Extract Ratio||10:1, 20:1 or Customized|
|Appearance||Yellow Brown Fine Powder|
|Particle Size||100% Pass 80 Mesh|
|Loss on Drying||≤5.0%|
|Heavy Metals||≤10 ppm|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000 cfu/g|
|Yeast and Mold||≤100 cfu/g|
Store in tightly sealed containers then place in cool and dry place, and away from moisture, light, oxygen.
- Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. N.W:25kgs .I.D.35×H51cm.
- 1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing.
- Sample, double sealed water plastic bags inside with the aluminum bag outside.
Where to buy Polygonum aviculare extract (Knotgrass extract)?
Just send an email to [email protected], or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!