Ramie Extract Powder
What is Ramie Extract?
TIZAN Ramie Extract Powderis exracted form Boehmeria nivea, which is a flowering plant in the nettle family Urticaceae, native to eastern Asia. It is a herbaceous perennial growing to 1–2.5 m tall; the leaves are heart-shaped, 7–15 cm long and 6–12 cm broad, and white on the underside with dense small hairs—this gives it a silvery appearance; unlike stinging nettles, the hairs do not sting. The true ramie or China grass, is also called Chinese plant or white ramie.
Latin Name: Boehmeria nivea
Ramie Extract Powder Specifications
|Extract Ratio||10:1, 20:1 or Customized|
|Appearance||Yellowish Brown Fine Powder|
|Particle Size||100% Pass 80 Mesh|
|Loss on Drying||≤5.0%|
|Heavy Metals||≤10 ppm|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000 cfu/g|
|Yeast and Mold||≤100 cfu/g|
Store in tightly sealed containers then place in cool and dry place, and away from moisture, light, oxygen.
- Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. N.W:25kgs .I.D.35×H51cm.
- 1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing.
- Sample, double sealed water plastic bags inside with the aluminum bag outside.
- It has been used to treat catamenia extended.
- It could stanch blood by hemorrhoids.
- It can promote hair regrowth promotion effects.
- Good useness on loss hair since seborrheic dermatitis.
- It is used in pharmaceutical field.
- It is used in health product industry.
- Medicine and health products, beverages and food additives.
Where to buy Ramie Extract Powder?
Just send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!