What is Rhodiola Rosea Extract?
Rhodiola Rosea Extract Salidroside Rosavin is extracted from Rhodiola crenulata, which is a perennial flowering plant in the family Crassulaceae. It grows in cold regions of the world, including much of the Arctic, the mountains of Central Asia, scattered in eastern North America from Baffin Island to the mountains of North Carolina, and mountainous parts of Europe, such as the Alps, Pyrenees, and Carpathian Mountains, Scandinavia, Iceland, Great Britain and Ireland. It grows on sea cliffs and on mountains at altitudes up to 2280 meters. Several shoots grow from the same thick root. Shoots may reach 5 to 35 cm in height. R. rosea is dioecious – having separate female and male plants.
The aerial portion of rhodiola rosea is consumed as food in some parts of the world, sometimes added to salads. In Russia and Scandinavia, R. rosea has been used for centuries to cope with the cold Siberian climate and stressful life. The plant has been used in traditional Chinese medicine. The medicine can be used to prevent altitude sickness.
What are Salidroside and Rosavin?
Salidroside and Rosavin are extracted from rhodiola crenulata and rhodiola rosea.
Salidroside (Rhodioloside) is a glucoside of tyrosol found in the plant Rhodiola rosea. It is thought to be one of the compounds responsible for the antidepressant and anxiolytic actions of this plant, along with rosavin. Salidroside may be more active than rosavin, even though many commercially marketed Rhodiola rosea extracts are standardised for rosavin content rather than salidroside.
Rosavin is a cinnamyl alcohol glycoside found in the plant Rhodiola rosea. It is thought to be one of the compounds responsible for the antidepressant and anxiolytic actions of this plant, along with salidroside.
Rhodiola Rosea Extract Benefits
- Enhancing immunity and delaying aging.
- Resisting radiation and tumor.
- Regulating nervous system and metabolism, effectively limiting melancholy mood and promoting mental status.
- Protracting cardiovascular and dilating coronary artery, it can prevent coronary arteriosclerosis and arrhythmia.
- Impact on the Central Nervous System (reduce the level of 5-hydroxylamine in brain).
- Promote blood circulation and smoothing bump.
- Improving the process of aerobic metabolism.
- Multifunctional food additives.
- Medicines intermediates.
- Health products & dietary supplements.
- Cosmetic Industry.
Rhodiola Rosea Extract Specification
|Identification||Identical to the R.S. sample|
|Appearance||Brown to Red Fine Powder|
|Particle Size||100% Pass 80 Mesh|
|Loss on Drying||≤5.0%|
|Heavy Metals||≤10 ppm|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000 cfu/g|
|Yeast and Mold||≤100 cfu/g|
Store in tightly sealed containers, then place in a cool and dry place and away from moisture, light, oxygen.
- Packed in paper drums and two plastic bags inside. N.W:25kgs .I.D.35×H51cm.
- 1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing.
- Sample, double sealed water plastic bags inside with the aluminum bag outside.
Where to buy Rhodiola Rosea Extract Salidroside Rosavin?
Just send an email to [email protected], or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!