What is Rosa roxburghii fruit extract (Vitamin C)?
Rosa roxburghii fruit extract (Vitamin C) is an extract of Cili (Rosa Roxburghii Tratt). The Cili fruit is full of vitamin C, it known as king fruit of vitamin C and extremely high in terms of nutritive value. It widely used in health supplement and medicine. The content of Vitamin C is much higher than other kinds of fruit such as grape, apple, pear and dahurian rose fruit. Rosa Roxburghii Tratt Fruit also has higher content vitamin P than general vegetables and fruits. The content of vitamin P is per 100 gram flesh varied from 5981 to 12895 mg. By consuming half a fruit will provide an individual with the required faily Intake of Vitamin C and P.
- Vitamin C 3% – 20% by HPLC
- 10:1, 20:1, 50:1
|Latin Name||Rosa Roxburghii Tratt.|
|Part of Used||Fruit|
|Active Ingredients||Vitamin C|
|Appearance||Brown Yellow Fine Powder|
Rosa roxburghii fruit extract (Vitamin C) benefits
- Enhance immunity.
- Helping digestion.
- Preventing cancer.
- Anti-inflammation; Antivirus; Anti-aging; Antifatigue.
- Improve the conditions of atherosclerotic, a disease affecting the arterial blood vessel or commonly referred to as a hardening or furring of the arteries, caused by the formation of multiple plaques within the arteries.
Store in tightly sealed containers then place in cool and dry place, and away from moisture, light, oxygen.
- Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. N.W:25kgs .I.D.35×H51cm.
- 1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing.
- Sample, double sealed water plastic bags inside with the aluminum bag outside.
Where to buy Rosa roxburghii fruit extract (Vitamin C)?
Just send email to [email protected], or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!