What is Schisandra Extract?
TIZAN Schisandra Extract Schisandrins | Schizandrol A | Schisandrin B are extracted from Schisandra chinensis, which is a deciduous woody vine native to forests of Northern China and the Russian Far East. It is hardy in USDA Zone 4. The plant likes some shade with moist, well-drained soil. The species itself is dioecious, thus flowers on a female plant will only produce fruit when fertilized with pollen from a male plant. Its berries are used in traditional Chinese medicine, where it is considered one of the 50 fundamental herbs. Chemical constituents include the lignans schisandrin, deoxyschisandrin, gomisins, and pregomisin, which are found in the seeds of the fruit. It should not be used by pregnant women.
In traditional Chinese medicine, Schisandra extract act as an astringent for the Qi of the lungs and kidneys, restrain the essence to treat diarrhea, arrest excessive sweating from deficiency of yin or yang, calm the spirit by refreshing the heart and kidneys, and generate body fluid and reduce thirst.
Pharmacological studies on animals have shown that Schisandra extract increases physical working capacity and affords a stress-protective effect against a broad spectrum of harmful factors including heat shock, skin burn, cooling, frostbite, immobilisation, swimming under load in an atmosphere with decreased air pressure, aseptic inflammation, irradiation, and heavy metal intoxication. The phytoadaptogen exerts an effect on the central nervous, sympathetic, endocrine, immune, respiratory, cardiovascular, gastrointestinal systems, on the development of experimental atherosclerosis, on blood sugar and acid-base balance, and on uterus myotonic activity.
- Enhance immunity.
- Antioxidant and antimicrobial.
- Treating chronic diarrhea and dysentery.
- Improving the body disease-resistant ability, liver and gastrointestinal.
- Dispelling heat, eliminating irritability, diuretic, cooling blood and detoxification.
- Cosmetic industry, as active ingredients of skin care products;
- Food filed, produce into wine, canned, condensed juice and other more nourishment;
- Pharmaceutical field, as raw materials for clearing heat, anti-inflammation and so on.
- Schisandrins 2%-20% HPLC
- Schizandrol A 0.8%-5% HPLC
- Schisandrin B 0.5% – 4% HPLC
Schisandra Berry Extract, Schisandra Fruit Extract, Schisandra Chinensis Extract
Part of Used
Fruits and Seeds
Schisandrin, Deoxyschizandrin, γ-Schizandrin, Schizandrin, Aomisin, Pseudo-r-Schizandrin, Schisantherin A
Brown to Light Yellow Fine Powder
Store in tightly sealed containers, then place in a cool and dry place and away from moisture, light, oxygen.
- Packed in paper drums and two plastic bags inside. N.W:25kgs .I.D.35×H51cm.
- 1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing.
- Sample, double sealed water plastic bags inside with the aluminum bag outside.
Where to buy Schisandra Extract Schisandrins | Schizandrol A | Schisandrin B?
Just send an email to [email protected], or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!