Schisandra Extract Schisandrins | Schizandrol A | Schisandrin B
What is Schisandra Extract?
TIZAN Schisandra Extract Schisandrins | Schizandrol A | Schisandrin B are extracted from Schisandra chinensis, which is a deciduous woody vine native to forests of Northern China and the Russian Far East. It is hardy in USDA Zone 4. The plant likes some shade with moist, well-drained soil. The species itself is dioecious, thus flowers on a female plant will only produce fruit when fertilized with pollen from a male plant. Its berries are used in traditional Chinese medicine, where it is considered one of the 50 fundamental herbs. Chemical constituents include the lignans schisandrin, deoxyschisandrin, gomisins, and pregomisin, which are found in the seeds of the fruit. It should not be used by pregnant women.
In China, a wine is made from the berries. In Korean, the berries are known as omija. The cordial drink made from the berries is called omija cha, meaning “omija tea”; see Korean tea. In Japanese, they are called gomishi. The Ainu people used this plant, called repnihat, as a remedy for colds and sea-sickness.
In traditional Chinese medicine, S. chinensis is believed to act as an astringent for the Qi of the lungs and kidneys, restrain the essence to treat diarrhea, arrest excessive sweating from deficiency of yin or yang, calm the spirit by refreshing the heart and kidneys, and generate body fluid and reduce thirst.
Pharmacological studies on animals have shown that Schisandra increases physical working capacity and affords a stress-protective effect against a broad spectrum of harmful factors including heat shock, skin burn, cooling, frostbite, immobilisation, swimming under load in an atmosphere with decreased air pressure, aseptic inflammation, irradiation, and heavy metal intoxication. The phytoadaptogen exerts an effect on the central nervous, sympathetic, endocrine, immune, respiratory, cardiovascular, gastrointestinal systems, on the development of experimental atherosclerosis, on blood sugar and acid-base balance, and on uterus myotonic activity.
- Schisandrins 2%-20% HPLC
- Schizandrol A 0.8%-5% HPLC
- Schisandrin B 0.5% – 4% HPLC
Schisandra Berry Extract, Schisandra Fruit Extract, Schisandra Chinensis Extract
Part of Used
Fruits and Seeds
Schisandrin, Deoxyschizandrin, γ-Schizandrin, Schizandrin, Aomisin, Pseudo-r-Schizandrin, Schisantherin A
Brown to Light Yellow Fine Powder
- It used to enhance immunity.
- It has the usage of antioxidant and antimicrobial.
- It with the function of treating chronic diarrhea and dysentery.
- It has the effect on improving the body disease-resistant ability, liver and gastrointestinal.
- Its own the function of dispelling heat, eliminating irritability, diuretic, cooling blood and detoxification.
- Applied in cosmetic industry, schisandra extract used as active ingredients of skin care products;
- Applied in food filed, schisandra extract can be produced into wine, canned, condensed juice and other more nourishment;
- Applied in pharmaceutical field, schisandra extract is mainly used as raw materials for clearing heat, anti-inflammation and so on.
The Best Schisandra Extract Schisandrins | Schizandrol A | Schisandrin B Supplier TIZAN
Tizan enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our products, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our product on-time. We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
Why Choose TIZAN Schisandra Extract Schisandrins | Schizandrol A | Schisandrin B?
Tizan specialize in Schisandra Extract Schisandrins | Schizandrol A | Schisandrin B for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
Where to buy Schisandra Extract Schisandrins | Schizandrol A | Schisandrin B?
Just send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!
Store in tightly sealed containers then place in cool and dry place, and away from moisture, light, oxygen.
- Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. N.W:25kgs .I.D.35×H51cm.
- 1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing.
- Sample, double sealed water plastic bags inside with the aluminum bag outside.