What is Siberian ginseng root extract (Eleutheroside B+E)?
Siberian ginseng root extract (Eleutheroside B+E) is an extract powder of Eleutherococcus senticosus root, the plant is a species of small, woody shrub in the family Araliaceae native to Northeastern Asia. It is often colloquially referred to as Siberian ginseng, eleuthero or ciwujia. Eleutherococcus senticosus has a history of use in traditional Chinese medicine. Eleutherococcus senticosus is promoted for having a wide range of health benefits, including boosting mental performance and making chemotherapy more effective. In Chinese herbology, Eleutherococcus senticosus is used in an attempt to treat bone marrow suppression caused by cancer chemotherapy or radiation, angina, hypercholesterolemia, and neurasthenia with headache, insomnia, and poor appetite.
The major constituents of Eleutherococcus senticosus are ciwujianoside A-E, eleutheroside B (syringin), eleutherosides A-M, friedelin, and isofraxidin.
Siberian ginseng root extract (Eleutheroside B+E) benefits
- Having curative effect on neurasthenic and insomnia.
- Expanding blood vessel, improving brain blood supplying, reducing and adjusting blood pressure, curing coronary heart disease.
- Resisting inflammation.
- Having notable curative effect on neurasthenic, improving sleeping heart-throb, bad memory etc.
|Eleutheroside B & E||0.8%, 1.2%, 1.5% by HPLC|
|Sieve analysis||100% pass 80 mesh|
|Loss on Drying||≤5.0%|
|Total Plate Count||<1000CFU/g|
|Yeast & Mold||<100CFU/g|
Store in tightly sealed containers then place in cool and dry place, and away from moisture, light, oxygen.
- Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. N.W:25kgs .I.D.35×H51cm.
- 1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing.
- Sample, double sealed water plastic bags inside with the aluminum bag outside.
Where to buy Siberian ginseng root extract (Eleutheroside B+E)?
Just send an email to [email protected], or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!