Silymarin Milk Thistle Extract Powder Wholesale
What is Milk Thistle Extract?
TIZAN Silymarin Milk Thistle Extract Powder is a mixture of flavonolignans extracted from the milk thistle and has a history as a medical plant for almost two millennia. The main component of silymarin is silibinin; the remaining components are silydianin, silycristin, isosilybin A, isosilybin B, isosilycristin, and taxifolin. Silibinin has strong antioxidative and antifibrotic properties, which make it a potentially useful drug for treatment of chronic liver diseases.
What is Milk Thistle?
Milk Thistle is an herbal supplement that detoxifies and protects vital liver functions and more. Milk thistle has been used for over 2,000 years as a natural treatment for liver disorders. The plant is known in scientific circles as the Silybum marianum (L.).
Today, milk thistle is still one of the most commonly used medicinal plants in the world and is also the number one recommended natural herb for liver health. In fact, in Europe, milk thistle is a prescribed medication. The milk thistle extract is prescribed to treat mushroom poisoning, alcoholic cirrhosis, chronic hepatitis, drug and alcohol-induced liver damage and acute viral hepatitis.
Milk Thistle Extract Benefits
It is used to maintain liver health and to protect the liver from the effects of toxins such as alcohol, a polluted environment or workplace, and a host of liver related diseases.
Liver related conditions indicating the use of milk thistle are varied, including, but not limited to:
- Alcoholic cirrhosis
- Chronic active hepatitis
- Drug and alcohol induced liver damage
- Acute viral hepatitis
- Fatty liver, nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD), and nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH)
- Fibrosis and Cirrhosis
- Hepatic toxicity caused by steroid usage
- Environmental sensitivities and toxins
- A medical condition that necessitates the use of hepatotoxic medications
- Regular moderate-to-heavy alcohol use
Additionally, experimental and clinical studies suggest that milk thistle extracts also have the following non-liver related benefits:
- Lowers cholesterol levels, which benefits the heart
- Reduces the growth of cancer cells in breast, lung, colon, prostate, cervical and renal cancers
- Functions as a therapeutic agent for the prevention of Alzheimer’s disease
- Improves blood sugar levels
- Contains numerous anti-aging properties
- Reduces cell damage caused by radiation and chemotherapy treatments
- Supplements sunscreen protection and may be useful against multiple types of skin disease
- Works as a free radical scavenger and powerful antioxidant
- Reduces hot flashes and other related menopausal symptoms
- Helps with intestinal / indigestion issues
- Reduces the effects of deathcap mushroom (Amanita phalloides) poisoning
Silymarin in Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease/Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis
Some researchers reported that silymarin appears to reduce the biochemical, inflammatory, and ultrasonic indices of liver steatosis. A study reported that Silybin + vitamin E + phospholipids for 6 months significantly improved plasma levels of liver enzymes, insulin resistance, and echographic score of liver steatosis in the NAFLD patients. Vitamin E was effective in reducing nonalcoholic steatohepatitis.
Silymarin in Alcoholic Liver Disease
A large, randomized, controlled trial performed in the pre–liver transplantation era and before the discovery of the HCV indicated that long‐term treatment with silymarin may decrease mortality in patients with cirrhosis, mostly in those consuming ethanol.
TIZAN Silymarin Milk Thistle Extract Powder Specifications
- Silymarin 80% UV / Silybin A+ Silybin B 30% HPLC
- Silymarin 50%/60% HPLC / Silybin A+ Silybin B 30% HPLC
- Silymarin 80% UV / Silybin + Isosilybin 30% HPLC
- Silymarin 70% UV
- Water-soluble Silymarin 20%, 40%, 45%, 80% UV
The Best Silymarin Milk Thistle Extract Powder Supplier TIZAN
Tizan enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our products, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our product on-time. We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
Why Choose TIZAN Silymarin Milk Thistle Extract Powder?
Tizan specialize in Silymarin Milk Thistle Extract Powder for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
Where to buy Silymarin Milk Thistle Extract Powder?
Just send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!
Store in tightly sealed containers then place in cool and dry place, and away from moisture, light, oxygen.
- Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. N.W:25kgs .I.D.35×H51cm.
- 1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing.
- Sample, double sealed water plastic bags inside with the aluminum bag outside.