What is Tomato extract?
Tomato extract Lycopene powder/oil/beadlet attack free radicals to prevent sun damage for a youthful, glowing complexion and maintaining your skin’s hydration levels. Tomato extract also has anti-inflammatory benefits, making it especially effective in treating acne, removing blackheads, and tightening pores. Aside from giving you smooth, soft skin, its high vitamin C content helps even out and brighten skin tone.
What is Lycopene?
Lycopene from the neo-Latin Lycopersicum, the tomato species, is a bright red carotene and carotenoid pigment and phytochemical found in tomatoes and other red fruits and vegetables, such as red carrots, watermelons, gac, and papayas, although not in strawberries or cherries. Although lycopene is chemically a carotene, it has no vitamin A activity. Foods that are not red may also contain lycopene, such as asparagus and parsley.
In plants, algae, and other photosynthetic organisms, lycopene is an important intermediate in the biosynthesis of many carotenoids. Like all carotenoids, lycopene is a polyunsaturated hydrocarbon. It is insoluble in water and a useful food coloring. Food processing and cooking help release lycopene and increase intestinal absorption, which is enhanced by the presence of fat in a meal by as little as 3 to 5 grams of fat.
Tomato extract Lycopene benefits
- Prevention and suppression of cancer.
- Protects the cardiovascular.
- Anti-ultraviolet radiation.
- Suppression mutagenesis.
- Anti-aging and enhancing immunity.
- Improving skin allergies.
- Improving a variety of body tissues.
- With a strong hangover effect.
- With the prevention of osteoporosis, lower blood pressure,reducing the exercise-induced asthma, and other physiological functions.
- Without any side effects, ideal for taking long-term care.
- Preventing and improving prostatic hyperplasia; prostatitis and other urological diseases.
- Helping to improve sperm quality, reduce the risk of infertility.
- Food field, as food additives for colorant and health care.
- Cosmetic field, for whitening, anti-wrinkle and UV protection.
- Pharmaceutical field, prevent cancer.
- Lycopene oil 1%, 5%, 10%, 20% by HPLC
- powder/beadlet 1%, 5%, 10% CWS by HPLC
- powder/beadlet 20% by HPLC
|Latin Name||Solanum lycopersicum L.|
|Part of Used||Fruit|
|Appearance||Red-Brown Fine Powder|
Store in tightly sealed containers then place in cool and dry place, and away from moisture, light, oxygen.
Where to buy Tomato extract Lycopene?
Just send an email to [email protected], or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!