What is water-soluble Resveratrol?
Water-soluble Resveratrol powder is a type of natural phenol, and a phytoalexin produced naturally by several plants in response to injury or when the plant is under attack by pathogens such as bacteria or fungi. Food sources of resveratrol include the skin of grapes, blueberries, raspberries, mulberries, and senna.
Water-soluble Resveratrol benefits
- Antibacterial, antithrombotic, antiinflammatory and antianaphylaxis.
- Preventing cancer, especially breast cancer, prostate cancer, endometrial cancer and ovary cancer due to its estrogen role.
- Antioxidation, delaying aging, preventing osteoporosis, acne and dementia in the elderly.
- Lowering cholesterin and the blood viscosity, reducing the risk of arteriosclerosis, cardio-cerebrovascular disease and heart disease.
- Owning good efficacy for treatment of AIDS.
|Appearance||Whitish Fine Powder|
|Particle Size||100% Pass 80 Mesh|
|Loss on Drying||≤5.0%|
|Water Solubility||Easily soluble 70g/100ml|
|Extract Solvent||Alcohol & Water|
|Heavy Metals||≤10 ppm|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000 cfu/g|
|Yeast and Mold||≤100 cfu/g|
Store in tightly sealed containers, then place in a cool and dry place and away from moisture, light, oxygen.
- Packed in paper drums and two plastic bags inside. N.W:25kgs .I.D.35×H51cm.
- 1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing.
- Sample, double sealed water plastic bags inside with the aluminum bag outside.
Where to buy water-soluble Resveratrol powder?
Just send an email to [email protected], or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!