What is Tea Polyphenol Palmitate (Lipid-Soluble Tea Polyphenols)?
Tea Polyphenol Palmitate (Lipid-Soluble Tea Polyphenols) has many health functions. However, the structure of catechins in tea polyphenols has many hydroxyl, which determines it has strong hydrophilic and poor oil-wet characteristics, affecting its ability to pass through the lipid membrane intracellular and reducing its pharmacological function.
TIZAN makes the production of Tea Polyphenol Palmitate (Lipid-Soluble Tea Polyphenols). It enhances not only the lipotropic ability but also performance the advantages of both catechins and fatty acids, moreover, the clinic experiment proves that it retain the physiological and pharmacological functions of water-soluble physiological, so it can easily pass through the cell membrane into the intracellular to interact with target molecular, then play its pharmacological benefits and strengthen the function of the treatment or prevention of disease.
Botanical Source: Green tea
Part of Used: Leaf
Active Ingredients: Tea Polyphenols
Specifications of Tea Polyphenol Palmitate
Lipid -Soluble Tea Polyphenols Liquid
- Appearance: Red brown liquid.
- Active ingredients: Lipid-Soluble Tea Polyphenols≥30%
- Solubility: Completely soluble in oils and fats at room temperature
Lipid -Soluble Tea Polyphenols Powder
- Appearance: Light brown powder
- Active ingredients: Lipid-Soluble Tea Polyphenols≥70%/90%
- Solubility: Soluble in oils and fats, the temperature of oils and fats should be between 90 and 110 degrees
Applications of Tea Polyphenol Palmitate
- Applied in the food field, tea polyphenols in foods can maintain original flavor, prevent corruption, prevent oxidation, and prevent discoloration, with the function of restraining and killing bacteria, which will improve food hygiene standards.
- The pharmaceutical industry uses it widely and uses it to treat cardiovascular disease and cancer.
- Applied in the cosmetic field, protecting skin from harmful sun exposure, which will prevent skin cancer.
|Type||Weight of Additive||Method of Application|
|Oil||0.03%||Adding the Tea Polyphenol Palmitate (Lipid-Soluble Tea Polyphenols) into the oil by proper addition and stiring.|
|Meat Products||0.02%||Adding directly to the raw materials.|
|Dairy Products||0.02%||Adding to the raw materials, homogenating|
|Butterine||0.015%||Adding to the raw oil|
|Instant Noodles||0.02%||Adding to the raw materials or fried oil|
|Mooncake||0.03%||Adding to the mooncake evenly|
|Pharmaceuticals||0.1%~0.2% or according to the demand||Uniform mixing|
|Cosmetics||1.0%~3.0% or according to the demand||Uniform mixing|
Where to buy Tea Polyphenol Palmitate (Lipid-Soluble Tea Polyphenols)?
Just send an email to [email protected], or submit your requirement in bottom form. We are of service at any time!